Widow

Natasha didn't know how to feel about anything. 

She thought she had made the right move when she left to go to Wakanda. Tony would be fine on his own, I mean ever since he brought Jarvis back to life there was someone to take care of him. so she left, not being able to handle it anymore, she was done with tony for the time being. she would go back to see him once everything calmed down, and he would be there as out of shape as usual. with making her new widow bites, and fixing fancy stuff for Peter. Then one day in the beginning of September he was kidnapped. Brutally in fact, they had all seen the glitch in the security tapes. One moment there the next just, gone. Tony Stark was nowhere to be found and she desperately regretted leaving. Then Thor came and said he had heard about the Man of Irons taking and offered assistance finding him. Despite everything that had gone on between Steve and Tony, and with the Accords. She wanted Tony back, regardless of what all the other ex avengers thought of him. They were still friends, and she was terrified of what would happen to him. So when Thor had revealed that Loki would be the best option to help she had immediately agreed. The other ex- avengers it was a but more tricky than them. Having seen how involved and how much he believed in the Accords, Tony wasn't going to be backing out of them anytime soon. Steve though not agreeing to it could handle that, but then comes the topic of Barnes. Tony hadn't fully forgiven Barnes or Steve for what had happened in Serbia, and certainly not what led them to the fight. he probably wouldn't ever fully forgive Barnes for killing his mother regardless of his state of mind, or Steve for keeping it from tony or the fact that he nearly killed him. Natasha could understand the sentiment, within a week of the fight the two of them understood it too. But Steve and tony weren't ready to be together, or so Steve thought. Tony was gone now, and Natasha had never felt more alone despite the fact that she was surrounded by people she had thought to be her friends. She couldn't forgive Steve for what he did to tony, and Barnes was in cyro but she couldn't really forgive him either. Clint, though they used to be best friends she couldn't believe how easily she had abandoned Laura and the kids.

So when he tried to reject the plan to let Loki help find Tony she couldn't care less and dismissed it. They weren't half the friends they used to be, if they were friends at all.
When the gods brother had come after saying he had found tony, but not alone he had said. A young college student was down there with him, cold and in bad shape. Isabella Swan who was reported missing on August 29, turned 21 while trapped in the cave. Normal girl, but SHEILD had been monitoring her since she was seventeen because of a certain boyfriend. When it collapsed Phil Coulson still checked up on her to makes sure she was okay. Her kidnapping was even rougher than Tony's, and no one could figure out why. she was completely innocent, not even a hint of a criminal record on her. Loki spoke about her with such fondness, such gentleness, that it made her wonder what had gone down. they were in a cave, and god knows how tony was taking that. Loki could warily tell them the relative location of where it was, and that it was very badly insulated. he told of the cold days and the near freezing nights that the couple had been experiencing. With nothing but thin clothes, one medium thick large sized blanket, and each others body heat. They were losing weight, by the way Loki described it they had more than enough food but the food wasn't having all the calories needed. nothing down there was in a good amount of calories, and the amount needed to get the calories was too much for them to eat. they were both losing weight and fast. Loki gave them clues from observation to see where they were being kept. they were in a cave, it was always chilly and freezing at night, no windows or any opening whatsoever, and the cave was made up of light colored stones that were pretty hard. that was all they had to go on, and it wasn't much at all. it was something at least, and they had begun looking for things that matched the categories. The next fact that tony had told Loki that not only was it cold, but it had been since he had first been there consciously. not as cold, but always so. and it had gotten near freezing on a frequent basis during the winter.