7teen

No one could have warned us that any of this would have ever happened. It was like with Iron Man, who knew a trip to Afghanistan to release a big weapon would unleash a Black Sabbath song.

Only in the cave, I never expected it to happen. Not like this anyway.

Everything was going to hell.

Remember how Isabella and I kept getting skinnier and skinnier as time went on. Remember how her body stopped working correctly, and stopped menstruation. The bottles that Loki had to bring her every month to keep it going. Most of all getting rid of the arc reactor in her chest so that her body wouldn't have any complications when having children.

Remember the cold, the freezing nights, the two of us cuddling into the thin blanket trying the hardest to stay warm.

It was all catching up to the human body, all the stress, the changes in temperatures, the extended starvation of each of our ribs slowly becoming visible. Our energy from day to day slowly becoming slimmer, the amount of activity we could do lessening over the time in this cave.

Only it wasn't catching up with mine. Yet.

Isabella, who because of her bad eating habits and the over exausting sleeping schedule from when she was in college, only to be put here made the affects slam her way sooner. The second vial that Loki had given her, the one to heal her chest and therefore the reactor, only worked when it extended over a large amounts of energy in the body. So it was using a lot of energy that was already being drained out of her body to heal her chest.

It started using energy she no longer had anymore. So then, last week it finally all came down. Somewhere around noon or early afternoon while I was tinkering with something, when she was gardening fainted and fell to the floor. I heard the clutter, and thinking she just tripped simply walked over.

Only to find her on the floor, passed out.

I of course had a panic attack, which I had to push down the best I could, and ran to her. Most people would assume that a person would have seen the signs, but all the signs of fainting were in normal everyday life at this point. Isabella was already pale, already yawned a lot, already experiences slight dizziness at times. Normally when that happens she'll just go lay down, but this time no.

I checked her pulse and it was light, but there. I cursed myself for not doing the examination that I normally would do this morning. We had gotten up late and I had forgotten it.

I layed her on the ground, ripped up her shirt collars, and the waist to her pants, grabbed the blanket took it to her, lifting up her legs and putting them on the bundle. Even though she was breathing, just to be sure, I lifted up her chin.

In that one minute that she was passed out, it felt like hours. We didn't have doctors, no medicine, nothing I could give her to fix this. I couldn't drive her to the ER, or call 911 to help with this. The only resource I had to go for help was

"Loki" I screamed as loud as I could panicked. He could come, he would know what to do.
Immediately after I called he appeared in one of the corners of the walls.
The prince without missing a beat came over and slightly reposition Isabella's body.
"Anthony, what happened"
"I don't-I don't know. S-she just passed out. Her pulse is there but it's weak and."
Loki put a hand out shushing me

"It's alright Tony, I'm not angry. How long has she been passed out."

"Maybe a minute." I said, still barely able to keep it together.
He nodded before touching his palm to her face and murmuring something I couldn't hear.
Then right as he took it off, Isabella's eyelids started fluttering. Her fingers and toes twitched, and a moment later her eyes opened revealing the beautiful chocolate brown pupils that I loved to see, slightly dazed looking but okay.
The pupils that turned right to me as I was hovering over her.