Chapter 8. The end of that

Chapter 8

“This is so stupid” I muttered as Liv put a fluffy crown on my head and smirked, before filling up on essentials for my hen’s night

“We only have 2 days to organize this” she smiled tossing me some more crowns and sashes “We need to be prepared”

“To be prepared is to have alcohol and possibly a stripper; this is to be over done”

Liv glared at me “Lighten up Kali, you deserve one night of getting smashed with your mates before you put a ring on your finger”

“Does it sound ridiculous that I don’t want a party, I don’t care of that ‘one last night of freedom’ stuff, that I just want the wedding to be over”

“It’s not ridiculous, you want to marry my brother, that’s cute, not every girl wants a hens night, but from what I hear you are one of the girls who’s expected to want to throw a hens night even when your not getting married”

I blushed “Who did you hear that from?”

“Your little American friend” she winked

“You spoke to Brooklyn?”                                                   

“Yup” she smirked “You’ve been holding out on us”

 “What did he tell you?”

“That he had two favorite memories of you, you rolling up your shirt for the guys to do body shots” She giggled and I blushed harder “And you and him at the tracks”

“Wait, when did you meet him?”

“Bre dragged me along; she needed to see Harry about Reece’s bucks night”

“Brooklyn’s going to Reece’s buck’s night?” I asked in horror

“Yup, but we were talking about you missy, why didn’t you tell us you were a biker?”

I sighed “Because it’s not important”

“Bull”

I had been a biker since the age of 11, it started out on push bikes and then Harry and I were introduced to Tim’s Harley

I never looked back

“So, where you going to keep this a secret Miss Biker” quizzed Liv

“No, Reece knows I like bikes” I shrugged

“Does he know you ride them?”

“Yes”

“Does he know you won races?”

“No”

“Does he know you were the flag girl for most of Brooklyn and Harry’s races?”

“No”

Liv laughed and picked up a sign before steering us towards the register

“Go home and tell your fiancé about your bikes and I’ll leave the flag girl secret alone” she smiled, handing a 50 over to the cashier and taking the bag full of stuff

“You promise?”

“Sister’s promise”

I smiled

“So the sexy six are getting on a plane up here tomorrow morning, should be here by lunch”

“The sexy six?”

“Dion, Brondon, Brad, Mitch, Connor add on Reece and they make the sexy six”

“Fan name?”

“Yeah, but it’s quite catchy”

“Especially if you’re dating 1/6th of the sexy six” I winked, slipping into the car next to Liv

“Correction Marrying”

“When this is all said and done and I have a ring on my finger, Reece is still going to feel like my boyfriend more than my Husband”

“I think that’s a good thing for a relationship, you don’t need to change it because of some words and a fancy silver band”

“Glad you feel the same way as I do”

“It’s a common feeling, people shouldn’t change because they get married, they should grow”

I frowned and started up the car, pulling out of the parking space and onto the road “I don’t think my parents took any notice of that”

“They had a hard marriage?”

“No, according to them, just a hard child”

*

“Hey Flag girl” smirked Reece

I groaned and dropped my bag down onto the chair “Liv told you?”

Reece looked up from where he was changing the channel and frowned “Liv knew before me?”

I blushed “No”

He laughed and opened his arm “I don’t mind but Brooklyn told me”

“When did you have a decent conversation with Brooklyn?”

“When he came over and asked me if I wanted to go for a ride”

I collapsed into his arms and looked up at him “When-“

“While you were out with Liv he came around to say hi, said we got off on the wrong foot and he felt like you were his sister so he wanted to make things better and easier between brothers”

“Brothers?”

“Yeah, you’re his metaphorical sister; I’m marrying you so we’ll be metaphorical brothers”

“He’s not going to become the 7th member of the sexy six is he?”

Reece laughed loudly “Who told you about the sexy six?”

“Liv and it’s a good thing too”

“It’s a good thing I guess, you are marrying one”

I faked confusion “I’m marrying Dion?”

Reece gave me a flat look and I kissed his cheek

“Sorry” I smirked “Couldn’t help myself”

“You better not say that when he is around, he’ll start to think you like him”

“I do like him; I like all your friends”

“Just don’t let him convince you that the wedding changed time and place or you’ll end up ditching me at the altar as one of his stupid jokes”

“Aww, you think I would leave you at the altar?”

“Yes”

I whacked him round the back of the head and gave him a glare

“I’m going to get you back for that Mastin”

“I’ll hold you too it doll”

That was the end of that

Its short, I know, Im sorry, Im off

Please comment on The Worst Thing too!