Chapter 19. The Hen's & Buck's Nights

Chapter 19

“From the day we arrive on the planet, and blinking, step into the sun, There's more to see than can ever be seen, More to do than can ever be done” sang Bre with a glass of wine in her hand, draping herself over the back of the lounge where Danielle and I were sitting.

“You’re nuts” laughed Danni, flicking Bre in the ear

“OW!” she screech falling off the back of the lounge and landing ass down on the floor “my head is bleeding”

I looked over the lounge and frowned “Bre you aren’t bleeding, you fell off the lounge”

She opened her eyes and looked up at me “I’m alive!”

“Very unfortunate” laughed Danni, getting up to get herself another drink

“Quinn” said Bre very softly

“Yes darling?” I replied looking down at where she was still lying on the floor

“I didn’t know you could fly”

I frowned “what are you talking about?”

“Well I’m standing up and your sideways in front of me, you must be flying” she paused “or levitating, are you magic!?”

I burst out laughing “I’m kneeling on the lounge, you’re lying on the floor”

“I am?”

“Yes”

“Oh”

Liv walked up and laughed at Bre “She’s cut off”

“Agreed” I smiled

“I second that!” screamed Bre “No more lollies for me”

Liv and I burst out laughing as Bre started singing again

“Oh I just can’t wait to be king!” she laughed

There was a knock on the door and all the girls around squealed in drunken happiness

“Who could it be” laughed Liv, making a big gestured wink in my direction and running for the door.

What happened next I would never see again

Liv Mastin, my future sister in law and good friend opened the door and let a cop into my apartment who was holding a iPod dock and had a pair of fluffy handcuff attached to his belt.

“Hello ladies” said the guy, walking in and taking off his sunglasses to survey the room, “I’ve been told that there’s a problem here tonight with the bride to be”

“And what would that be?” laughed Danni

“A serious lack of booze and men” he smirked setting down his iPod dock and playing a song loud enough my above stairs neighbors could hear it “it’s party time ladies”

“Oh my god” I groaned sinking down into the cushions of the lounge “You did not get me a stripper”

“We did” Bre popped up from behind the lounge and sighed “damn he’s so dreamy”

I rolled my eyes and fake gagged “Then you be the bride”

“Okay!” she squealed

*

Reece’s POV

“Dude!” laughed Brodon slumping down in the chair in front of me “I’m frunk as duck!”

“That’s for sure” I laughed taking a sip of coke

“Why aren’t you drinking beer?” he groaned