Chapter 18. Let's hope it Last's

• Dedicated to Reece's Lil Rockers who are my Best Fans<3 :-)

Chapter 18

“Do we really have to do this?” I winced, sitting up on the doctor’s bench

“Oh will you just relax” Reece laughed putting his phone down and looking up at me from where he sat “They’re taking your cast off; it would have been a lot more painful If you were awake while they were putting it on

I frowned “Was it that bad?”

“Some idiot took a photo while you were on the ground and sent it to Harry” Reece looked sick “It was bad”

Her arm shouldn’t be like that. I shook my head as the memory came back from right before I passed out. I guess I’m glad I was knocked out.

“Are you ready?” asked the doctor coming in with a pair of surgical scissors

I frowned and nodded. Reece picked up his phone and took a photo as the doctor took my arm and placed the scissors on either side of the cast and begun to cut up my arm.

I closed my eyes and winced away from the cold of the scissors as the points hit my skin lightly under the cast.

“You look so adorable” laughed Reece, his phone clicking as he took another picture.

My phone buzzed next to me and I looked down to see Reece’s new Tweet.

Reecemastin

My Girl @QuinnRed getting her cast off! She looks so adorable, afraid of the scissors :-)

My reply

QuinnRed

@reecemastin some boyfriend you are, sitting on the phone while I get my cast off :(

Reece laughed looking up from his phone and jumped over to me, kissing me harshly on the cheek

“I love you, love you, love you” he laughed kissing me over and over again. He held his phone out and took a photo mid-kiss and posting it on Twitter’

Reecemastin

LOVE YOU QUINN<3

“You loser” I laughed pushing his shoulder as the doctor pulled off my cast over his “Twitter Addicted”

“Only because I love seeing my Little Rockers and how much they love you” he smiled

“They love you, they just agree with me”

“Wrong again” he typed away on his phone and showed me the screen

Reecemastin

RT if you love Quinn Kali<3

I rolled my eyes

Brodon Rex, Dion Celeste and 3 others Retweeted

“That’s just the boys” I smiled ruffling his hair

Reece frowned and patted his hair back down into place “Don’t touch the hair girl”

The doctor twisted my arm, elbow and wrist back in forth in a bunch of motions before putting it down by my side and making some notes. Reece bit his lip and his eyes wandered between watching him write and the looking over the large red scar that was running along the inside of my arm.

I patted his cheek and looked up at the doctor “So what’s up Doc?”

He smiled at me and nodded in assurance “You’re arm healed well, but I suggest you watch where your steering your bike next time”