***Author's Note***

⚠️Please not that this entire book is no longer on Wattpad because it is published. I apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.

Please excuse any name errors, I was trying to update the Wattpad version to prepare it for publishing, then midway through decided to keep the Wattpad version the same. So excuse the name changes that confuse you.

The full-length book can be found on Amazon. ⬇️ here is the official cover.

© 2017 D

© 2017 D.S. Little All rights reserved. No portion of this book may be reproduced in any form without permission from the author, except as permitted by U.S. Copyright law.

*************

       Above in the media is the cover for Fatima's book that Jericho (Dave East) will end up reading. I can't wait for you to learn more about Fatima and Jericho! My plans are to tackle many issues pertaining to body image, standing up for yourself, following your dreams and never settling when it comes to love.

       My protagonist is being played by model Samantha Lebbie.  She is a real plus-sized model who really went through a health scare. You will learn more about it in this story.

Here is the Synopsis again:

       Fatima Ward is a pre-med senior at Hampton University. Becoming a pediatric doctor is her parent's dream for her, but secretly Fatima wants to be a Fiction Writer. She finds herself fulfilling this secret passion by writing fanfics on the extremely popular online writing website, WriteNow. To keep her identity private, Fatima writes under the pseudonym @YaraTheWriter.  With over 30,000 followers, Fatima's books are successful within the WriteNow community. 

       Curvy and proud, Fatima has a long-time boyfriend who goes to school at Norfolk State University. While working on her new fanfic using rapper, Jericho, she finds herself becoming close with a new reader who she later finds out is the man himself. When he shows interest in meeting her she is hesitant because she looks nothing like the women he dates or raps about.

       Jericho was born Jaren Young in Brooklyn, New York. He was known mostly for his basketball skills, but he always had a love for poetry that led to rapping as a hobby. When things didn't work out for him at Syracuse University, a chance meeting with music legend Nas led to a record deal and his first album was instantly named a classic by both fans and critics. While working on his follow-up album, he runs across WriteNow and @YaraTheWriter through his assistant.

      What initially starts off as just something fun to pass the time leads to a deeper friendship. Even though he is dating one of America's most beautiful and popular actresses he finds himself anxious to meet the woman behind the book. What will happen when these two finally meet?

 What will happen when these two finally meet?