Author's Note

***Update July 12, 2018: If you have reached this message you won't be able to read the rest of the book. I posted messages for the past two weeks letting everyone know what I was doing so they could finish it. I'm sorry for the inconvenience. What's Best For Me is still up in its entirety for right now. This book is being prepared for publishing and to prevent plagiarism as I work on it I took it down. In the old message below I gave everyone a heads up that I would one day take this story down. I apologize for the inconvenience and this book can be found on Amazon in its entirety.

 I apologize for the inconvenience and this book can be found on Amazon in its entirety

*********

I wanted to interrupt this story to share with you guys that I just realized I reached my one year anniversary of the first chapter I ever wrote on Wattpad was May 7th! 🎂🎉🎊🎈

Wattpad has been like oxygen to me! Everyone thinks they can write a book but actually doing it and sharing it with others is nerve-wrecking! Wattpad is an amazing platform that allows you to learn and grow as a writer! I wish I had found this app years ago!

My first story was "Worth The Risk" a fanfiction around Derrick Rose. (I'm a huge Chicago Bulls fan and I love Derrick Rose).

I took the past-prime, injury riddled Derrick Rose and made him human! With each story from there I found myself growing as a writer and here I am!

One Year Later:

-----12 Full novels, 3 Short Stories, 1 Non-Fiction

-----6 Stories that have made the Wattpad Hot Lists (highest ranking #17)

-----2 Stories that have reached over 100K views

-------A member of Wattpad Futures program

------Almost 2,000 followers

------Some Special New Friends who share my love of writing and reading who I can reach out to whenever I'm feeling down or need support! Who have pushed me to this point! You know who you are and thank you!💖💖💖💖

------Working on the publishing of my first book!

I'm taking this moment to celebrate what I have accomplished as a writer and to thank each of you for allowing my dreams to come true!

I know it doesn't seem like much but I took a chance on my writing thinking maybe 10 people would like it and here I am. It still surprises me the amount of love and kind words I receive on a daily basis!

My advice to those who haven't taken the step yet-----DO IT!!!!!

No, your first story won't be perfect, mine wasn't (none of mine are) but I didn't stop! I keep writing and pushing myself.

You will never know your weaknesses as a writer unless you take a chance and allow yourself open to feedback! So please start writing and let your voice be heard!

I love you guys!!!!