Ulfric lemon - My high king

Requested by  DollBush, Thanks for the request I hope you like it!

~Lemon~

Ulfric waited inside his bedroom, he sat up on the bedside looking at an amulet of mara in his hands. A small smile could be seen on his face. Though it was cold, he had taken off his shirt to relax some.

"My king? I have returned with grand news!" A women voice came from the door away. Ulfiric put the amulet around his next while walking toward the door.

A woman with (colour) hair ran in with a letter in her hands. "My king!" She took a small bow while putting her hand up to hand him the letter. "It's a letter from the Jarl of Markarth, he wishes to join our side." A huge smile laid across her face.  (name) only wanted to bring good news to her King. Ulfric had done so much for her, saving her death.

"Rise (name)" His voice was deep as always, but this time it had a softer feel to is. (name) rose from the floor. Ulfric took the letter placing it on the trable.

"Aren't you going to read it?" (Name) asked very confused.  

"Not now my dear (name)" Ulfric walked back over to the (race) wrapping his hand around her body. "All I wish is to be with you, my dear." (Name) smile as she put her arms around him, she laid her head on his chest. Listening to his heart beat, it was faster than it usually was.

She looked up at into his eyes, her eyes then draw upon the amulet. She put her hand over the amulet, study it. Ulfric than move his hand up to her chin, pulling her eyes away from the amulet.

"This may be sudden.." One of his hands slid down from her waist. "Will you.." Their eyes were locked with each other. "Will you let me bed you?"

(name)'s face became red, Ulfric hoped that this wasn't sudden. "Yes." Ulfric pulled (name) to kissed, first a small bite on her bottom lip then it became harder. She opened her mouth letting him in. After few moments of making out, Ulfric pulled away. Putting his head against her's.

"My sweet (name)" He rubbed her cheek with his thumb. (name) smile and led into his hand. Ulfric picked up (name) bridal style, taking her over to the bed.

As her laid her across the bed, he first took off her boots and gloves. As he came to taking off her stormcloak armour, Ulfric took his time. 

"Ulfric." (name) groan, he was taking too long for her liking. After he took off the blue robe, he squeezed one of her breasts. (Name) moan while bucking her hips into his. He soon removed the rest of her clothing. Ulfric kissed her neck leaving small bruises on her (colour) skin. He soon travels down back to her breast. He placed both hands onto her breast, squeezed them and teasing them. 

"Ulfric!" The sounds that (name) was making, was music to his ears. After a little hand work, he placed his lips on one of her bubs. (name) squirmed under the large man. She placed her hands onto of his head, running her fingers through his golden hair.

Ulfric smile as he licked and bit at the bub. His left hand left her other breast, moving down to her lower body. He slipped a finger into her. "My king!" 

Ulfric moved away from her breast, sitting up now hung over her. "Are you ready my dear?" He asked while slowing pulling down his pants. 

"Yes my king." His member spring loosens as his pants fell to his knees. He put his finger back into her. (Name) put her arms around his neck, pulling him close to her body. After few moments of fingering, Ulftic placed himself in front of her womanhood. 

"Here go, my love." He pushed himself into her tight body.

"Ulf-Ulfric~so, so big." (name) laid her head into the crack of Ulfric's neck. He kissed her forehead, before giving her a sweet kiss on her lips. Soon he started to move his hips into her's.

(name) and Ulfric body were so close, that Ulfric had some trouble moving at times. Ever so often Ulfric would go back to her breast and stuck on them. 

"Oh Talos!" (name) yelled, clawing into Ulfric back. This just turned him on even more than he was. His pace became faster, soon (name) moans turn into screams.

"Ulfric-Ulfric, I- I am CL-OHH! I'M CLOSE!" The (race) yelled out in pure bliss. 

"What is that my dear?" Ulfric bites down on her neck., drawing a little blood. "Who?"

"My king!" (name) moan out.

"What was that?" He asked, now nibble at her ear. 

"MY HIGH KING OF SKYRIM!" Ulfric bucks have become uneven, he was so close to his peak. He rammed into her smaller body. 

.....

......

...............

.............................

Ulfric and (name) lead in each other arm, (name) was fast asleep. He had bedded her about three times, even he was tired. 

~Next day~

Ulfric and the captain guard were taking. As they walked down the halls (name) walked by with a smile on her face, she waves to Ulfric. As the two walked away, the captain asked the Jarl something.

"Not to be rube Jarl Unfric..... But next time you are bedding that (race), could you close that door?"