Thieves Guild meets the Harbinger(1)

I was playing Skyrim and I was walking through the Thieves Guild (at this time I haven't joined or anything) and everyone was like "Watch it" or" you don't belong here." While walking out, Delvin Mallory speaks up. "Best watch yourself down here." So this is what would happen if the Harbinger went to Riften.

Also, I could make this into a side story instead of making a one-shot. So let me know in the comments.

Some thief was stupid enough to steal something from the companions. a very rare gem was stolen. You and the two brothers knew exactly where to find this thief at. 

"So what's the plan?" Vilkas asked you.

"We take charge in and take back what is ours..." Farkas answer his brother. The three of you were riding on horseback to Riften.

"That would just make a mess of things..." Vilkas added. "If we do that, one could slip away with the gem."

"They have eyes all over Riften that thief would be after way too Riverwood before we find out where their hideout at." This went on for awhile, you haven't added your opinion in yet. They started to get louder, complaining about the best way to get that little thief.

"We talk our way in." You finally replied to them.

"What?" The two brothers asked in unison.

"Before I join the companions I was a thief, that's was way back then when I live in (place), that's was before Kodlak Whitemane took me in. If want anything, you must have some honey sweet words." You saw that you were getting close to the city now. "Just let me do the talking boys. You two are just here to scare them."

"Right." Farkas reply.

"I trust your word Harbinger, I've known you this long" Vilkas said after his older brother.

The three of you arrive at the stables of Riften, you were first to get off your horse. "You there." You called out the stable master, he looked away from his duty to see what you were on about.

"Yes, how could I help you..." His voice dozed off a bit, he was looking at your house and the two brothers behind you. He looks at the saddle of the horse, you made sure that he could see the symbol the companions. He jumped to his feet right away.

"I have three that need that tending to, water and hooves check. This should cover it." You let your horse make his\her way toward the water while you handed the man a bag of gold. "Do good, and I'll put in a good word to the other companions."

"Yes, sir/madam." He said while taking the two other horses. As the three of you approached the front gate a guard came up to you.

"Hold there." He said. You cross your arms over your chest. Not understand the meaning of this. "Before I let you in, you need to pay the visitor's tax."

"What's the tax for?" Farkas said with a stern tone in his voice.

"For the privilege of entering the city. What does it matter?" The guard replied.

"This is obviously a shakedown." You answer him.

"Alright keep, your voice down you... want everyone to hear you? I'll let you in, just let me unlock the gate" A smirk grew across your face. You looked over at the two brothers. "See, what did I tell ya?" You whisper to them.

"There,  you can head in now." With that, the three of you walked into the city of thieves. 

"Smell that? That's that small of crime." You told the two.