You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 4 (Justin)

This has been entered into the Watty Awards 2012, and it would mean the world to me if y'all helped me get it in between #800 - #900 on the Watty Awards 2012 list, or in between #500 - #600 on the list. Whatever one happens to...happen? Does that make sense? I hope it does. Haha, anyway, it would just mean so much to me if I got into round two of the Watties.

Thanks!

I love youuuu <3 x.

---

˖Justin˖

“Savannah!” I smiled, running up and giving her a hug as she walked into the hotel lobby. She laughed and hugged me…and the world was perfect.

“Justin! Did you tell your mom?” She asked and I nodded my head, wrapping my arm around her as we walked, Kenny and Mom following behind us with Sav’s luggage.

“Yes I did. She couldn’t have been any more happy about it. Ain’t that right mom?” I asked, and mom nodded her head, and Sav laughed, opening up the bag of McDonalds…that I didn’t know she had. I raised my eyebrow and she looked at me, laughing her beautiful laugh again.

“Mmm. None for you. All for me.” Savannah said, and ate a French fry.

I laughed and took the bag from her, running to the elevator. “IT’S ALL MINE SAVANNAH. MINE.”

“Real mature Justin.”

“Real mature Savannah.”

“GIVE ME BACK MY MCDONALDS.”

“NEVER.”

Savannah stopped and so did I, and as I turned around, she started singing. “I WILL NEVER SAY NEVER. I WILL FIGHT TILL FOREVER, TO MAKE IT RIGHT. WHENEVER YOU KNOCK ME DOWN, I WILL NOT STAY ON THE GROUND. Pick it up, pick it up, pick it up-up-up and NEVER SAY NEVER.” Sav stopped singing and our eyes met, both of us then burst into laughter, just for no reason at all.

“I’m singing that with Jaden tonight. But I think I should sing it with you instead.” I smiled, opening up the McDonalds bag and started to eat some of the French fries.

***

“Come on Savannah! We don’t have much time to go swimming!” I said, waiting for her to hurry up. I heard the bathroom door open and Savannah walked out, looking beautiful in her bikini.

“Justin, my eyes are up here.” She said and I laughed, blushing slightly. I got up and hugged her, smiling as she gave me a kiss on the cheek.

“I know that. You have beautiful brown eyes by the way.” I winked and Savannah smiled, this time she was blushing instead of me. I laughed. Oh Savannah. “Come on. Let’s go!” I said, took her hand in mine and we headed out.

“Shh! Savannah! Scooter’s calling!” I said, as soon as we had gotten back from our swimming. She flopped down on the bed, tying her hair back as I answered the phone. “Hello?”

“Justin, you’ve got to get to the arena now.”