You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 15 (Savannah)

˖Savannah˖

We were backstage on the Ellen show. I was completely freaking out, while Justin, on the other hand, was playing peek-a-boo with Khlo…as if there wasn’t a worry in his little world. I’m only freaking out because I don’t know what his fans are gonna think. Most of them hate me, and when they went overboard with the death threats, Scooter took down my Twitter account at ninja speed. I’m barely on Facebook or anything anymore, all I really go on is Instagram, where I have a couple of pictures that I took from our vacation and posted them there this morning. Everyone’s way sweeter on Instagram, which is way better than some of the people on Twitter. So, I turn and watch my boyfriend and our beautiful daughter. Justin sits on the chair, Khlo in his arms, bouncing her on his knee, and playing with her. She seems so happy, and so does he. We're wearing matching jackets. Mine has an "S" on it, with Girlfriend on the back. His has a "J" on it, with "Boyfriend" on the back. Khloe’s in a purple top that says "Bieber's my daddy" on it, and baby skinny jeans with sneakers. I put a bow in her hair.

"No Mama!" She objects.

 "What?" I ask. Geez, her vocabulary gains more words every day.

Khloe repeats her sentence. "No Mama!" I laugh, and put it in. I take my phone out and record her. "What did you just say Khlo?" I ask.

"No mama!" She giggles. Justin laughs as well.

“Okay, I’ve had enough of the no mama stuff,” Justin laughs as I press stop on my recording.

I laughed and took a picture of the two of them, and posted it on Instagram. “She said it, not me.” Justin just shook his head and was about to start playing with Khloe again, until one of our favourite backstage assistants came over.

“Justin, Savannah, you guys are cued to go on now,” The assistant smiles and gives Khloe a little hug. She’s a middle-aged lady, around 35 or 40, with deep brown hair, bright blue eyes and a heart of gold. Khloe loves all the assistants here, but this one’s her favourite.

Justin smiles and stands up, handing Khloe over to me as he gives the assistant a hug as well. He takes Khlo back into his arms and Jess, the assistant, gives me a hug before Justin replies to her. “Alright Jess, we’ll be going out there now,” Justin gives her the famous Bieber smile and Jess laughs, heading off to wherever she was going to next.

“Let’s go!” I smile and place Khloe on my left hip, while Justin draped his right arm around my shoulder. We walked out with smiles on our faces, the audience cheering and everything was going great so far. Thank the Lord. I put Khloe down on the floor, and she runs to Ellen, a huge smile on her face.

“Elwen! Elwen!” She yells and Ellen laughs as she stands up and Khlo hugs her leg, only just standing as high as her knee. Ellen smiles as she gives me and Justin a hug, and then I laugh and pick up Khloe, seating her on my lap.

We all laughed and once the cheering from the audience had died down, our interview started. “Well, let me start off by saying that it is a pleasure to have all three of you here today,” Ellen smiles and so do we, but Khloe turns and looks at the audience. Oh she inherited Justin’s attention span…but she’ll be perfectly fine. Justin’s my biggest worry…his attention span, well, needs work.

“Ellen, it’s just amazing to be here. No place is better than your show,” Justin smiles and the audience cheers, causing Khlo to laugh and smile.

“Khloe seems to be having a great time. Oh, what’s the deal with all the rumours about Khloe not being your child? Did you want to clear that up?” Ellen asks, Justin and I nodding our heads without hesitation.

I sighed as Justin took out Khloe’s birth certificate. He held it up so that everyone could see it. “This is Khloe’s birth certificate. I don’t know why you guys think that Khloe isn’t mine and Savannah’s daughter, but she is. Savannah and I started dating just a year ago and things led to things and…”

“9 months later, our miracle, Khloe, came into our lives. We haven’t regretted a single thing.”