You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 17 (Savannah)

Yay! Chapter 17 :)

I didn't expect this kind of reaction to the story...tbh,  I thought you guys would hate it! But you didn't. Instead, you guys are amazing & got it to where we are today. Thank you! x

P.S  The external link is Savannah's outfit. :)

---

˖Savannah˖

“Thanks so much for today, Sel. I really needed it,” I smiled and gave her a hug, which she returned happily.

“It’s no big deal, Sav. You really deserved a special day,” She said and got back into her car, and I waved goodbye to her before heading inside mine and Justin’s house. Mine and Justin’s house…I still cannot believe that we have a daughter and a house. And we’re only 17. I just can’t believe it. Anyway, I walked inside and put all the Forever 21, Aeropostale, American Eagle, American Apparel, Hollister and a few other bags down near the hall table, slipped off my Vans and went to the kitchen, where I found Justin baking cupcakes and Khloe was eating this big thing of chocolate icing.

“Well, seems like Khloe’s having fun,” I smiled and kissed Khlo’s forehead, stealing some of the icing before I went over to Justin and gave him a kiss on the cheek. “Why are you making cupcakes anyway?” I asked and Justin smiled, putting another try in the oven before giving me a kiss on the cheek.

“You’ll see. How was your day?”

I ran a hand through my hair and removed the container of icing from my daughter’s sticky, chocolate-covered fingers. “It was pretty fun! Sel and I went to the spa for a bit and then went to the hair salon, and I got a purple streak in my hair and Selena got something else. Then we went shopping and had a blast,” I smiled, “But I missed you Justin.”

He laughed and then looked at the clock. “We still have our date tonight, remember?”

“Of course I remember, silly. I’ll go get ready now,” I said and Justin smiled.

“Don’t take too long. I have to get ready as well.”

I laughed and kissed him on the cheek again. “I can get ready in the guest room. That way, I can take as long as I need to,” I laughed and headed upstairs, going into mine and Justin’s room to get my outfit, shoes, make-up and hair products. Then, I went to the guest room down the hall and closed the door behind me, making sure that it was locked before I started getting ready. I can’t have Justin seeing what I’m wearing, I want it to surprise him.

“I'm only up when you're not down.

Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground.

It's like no matter what I do.

Well you drive me crazy half the time;

the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true.

And I'm only me when I'm with you.

Just a small town boy and girl

livin' in a crazy world.

Tryin' to figure out what is and isn't true.

And I don't try to hide my tears.

The secrets or my deepest fears.

Through it all nobody gets me like you do.

And you know everything about me.

You say that you can't live without me,” I sang along with Taylor Swift, one of her amazing songs being blasted from my iPhone on the iHome as I got ready. I pulled on my dress and the light shirt over top, put on my mascara and eye-liner and stuff, then started on my hair. I’m hoping that he’s going to love this.

***

“Justin! I still can’t believe that you got all of this together in less than twenty four hours.” I laughed and he winked at me from across the table. I smiled and continued eating the spaghetti that we had served to us tonight…what a shock. Justin got spaghetti. Wow. Anywho, I was wondering why we were on such a fancy date, normally we’d just go to the movies or just relax in the park. I wonder what he’s planning to do.

“Well, I’m Justin Bieber. I’ve got my ways and I’ve got my connections,” He smiled and I laughed.

“Whatever you say. So, what’s the special occasion for this? It’s pretty fancy…” I said and Justin gave me the sweetest smile.

“There’s something I wanna say,” Justin said and put down his fork, putting his hands in his pockets, “Savannah Olsen, you are the sun in my world. You make me feel happy when I’m upset, and just seeing you makes my life and my day extremely amazing. I didn’t plan to become a father at this age, but since it happened, I couldn’t have pictured a better girl to be the mother of my child. Savannah, you are beautiful, intelligent, caring, spectacular and the most all-around perfect girlfriend that anyone could ever want. But I don’t want you to be my girlfriend anymore and I don’t want to be your boyfriend,” He said and got down on one knee, a small Tiffany’s box in his hands. Justin popped open the box and the most beautiful ring was inside. Tears of joy started to stream down my cheeks and I covered my mouth with my hand as he continued, “I want to be your husband. So, Savannah Marie Olsen, will you marry me?” Justin asked and I nodded my head.

“Yes,” I whispered, and that’s all that managed to escape. Justin smiled and I noticed that there were tears in his eyes as he slipped the ring onto my finger. He then pressed his soft lips onto mine and kissed me.

“I love you,” We both said and smiled.

I love you. It just rolls off the tongue.