You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 13 (Savannah)

OMG GUYS. Go fan @URBeautiful! She wrote this chapter & I think it’s absolutely amazing.

Thanks for all the support, and I can’t wait for you guys to read more of the story!

I love you. And you. And you. And yes, even you. x

~Message from Catherine!~

Hi. @URBeautiful here. Sophie wanted me to write the next chapter for her. 

Hey why not? :)

Enjoy and don't forget to fan me! Heehee

----

˖Savannah˖

I got the chips and candy. I heard music and Justin saying "What did you just say?" I heard "Never Say Never." Is that Khloe? I ran in. 

"Justin, Did I just hear Never Say Never?"

"Yes and I didn't say it." I went to Khloe and picked her up. "Aww Khloe. You just said Never Say Never. Justin sure taught you well." 

"I got it on video too." Justin handed up the camera. 

"Are you serious?" I started to cry. Now I know how my mom felt when I said "Mama." But Never Say Never? Usually a child's first word is Mama or Papa. I took a chip out of the bag. 

"Let's go swimming." Justin threw me Khloe's swimsuit. We were on a resort in Hawaii. The best vacation ever. I've never been to Hawaii. It's been my dream though and Justin helped me reach my goal.

"Khloe can't swim." I turned my head and looked at Khloe.

"Who says you can't learn how to talk and swim in one day? Who says, would you tell me who says?" I love Selena. She is my best friend. When I was pregnant with Khloe I could trust Sel to keep a secret. She's so supportive.

Justin came up to me and took the swim suit. I guess he's changing her. I went to my room and started to get my purple bikini on. The bottoms are just plain purple, and so is the top, but it also just says “Never Say Never” all over the top. Haha, it looks pretty good. I thought having a child would ruin my life and be a disaster but it changed my life.. In a good way. I put my sunglasses on and sunscreen.

"Khloe! I need to put sunscreen on you." I ran to Khloe. Justin got the bag with towels, goggles, toys, and a floaty for Khloe.

I put some on her face and she smiled. Her smile is gorgeous. Who knew getting pregnant a 16 would make your life amazing? I hugged Khloe. She's the best baby in the whole entire world.

"Are you ready?' Justin asked me.

"Who was that on the phone?" 

"Let's go." It must be either a surprise or a bad thing. I won't worry about it right now. Let's have fun.

"Should we go to the beach or pool?" Justin asked me. 

"Probably the pool since Khloe is just learning how to swim." We got on the elevator and went to the lobby. We then walked outside towards the pool. 

We laid the towels out. I put Khloe in her floaty. I held her hand and we went on the first step. 

"You taught her how to talk so I'm teaching her how to swim." I yelled at Bieber.

"Ok." He jumped in doing a cannon ball.

"You are such a kid." I laughed. I got on the third step. I was putting both my hands on the floaty. I then started swimming around with Khloe. Justin was videotaping it. I want all the memories on that tape.

"Yay!" I clapped my hands while I swam to Justin. 

"Good job girls." 

.......

"I just put Khloe to bed." I said "She must be worn out from swimming and talking." 

"I bet." I sat down next to him on the couch. 

"Who called you earlier?" 

"Ah. It was nobody." I looked at him. "Fine it was Scooter." 

"What did he want?" 

"People think we're dating because of publicity. And that we adopted Khloe. They are calling you girls mean stuff." 

I put on a frown. This is not who I wanted to first vacation to Hawaii to go. "Ignore them."

"How?"

"We know what really happened. You and I started dating and had a baby."

"How will we tell them?"

"I can call Ellen to see if we can go on there when we get back."

"How do they believe us?" 

"We have proof?" 

"How?" 

"Khloe's birth certificate." 

"I never thought of that."