You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 12 (Justin)

Yay! The next chapter (:

I think it's long, I'm not sure :P

But I hope you enjoy it! There might be another chapter today, I'm not sure. 

---

˖Justin˖

Well, it was vacation time. Me, Savannah and Khloe were going for a social-media free, one week long family vacation. Sav really needed this and I’m willing to do anything for that girl, she’s my world. “Justin, this hotel is beautiful! The view is breathtaking!” Savannah sighed as she looked out the window, which made me smile. I came up and wrapped my arms around her from behind, noticing that she was wearing a very amazing perfume.

“Well, my view is even better,” I smiled and kissed her on the cheek, making her blush. Aww, this girl is special.

Savannah laughed her adorable laugh and turned to face me. “So, you wanna go to the pool? Just me and you?” She asked, smiling. I laughed and shook my head.

“Maybe we should just stay inside the room. Mom’s coming tomorrow, so when she’s here, we can have some alone time.” I winked and Savannah laughed, tossing a pillow at my head for no reason.  She walked over to the iPod dock on the desk in the room, plugged her iPhone in and blasted…a Hannah Montana song. Which she started singing along to within in a second of the music starting.

“Don't let no small frustration

Ever bring you down

No no no no

Just take a situation

And turn it all around

With a new attitude everything can change

Make it how you want it to be

Stayin' mad, why do that?

Give yourself a break

Laugh about it and you'll see

Life's what you make it

So let's make it rock

Life's what you make it

So come on come on (everybody now)

Why be sad, broken hearted?

Theres so much to do

Yeah yeah yeah yeah

Life is hard or

It's a party

The choice is up to you

With a new attitude everything can change

Make it how you want it to be

Stayin' sad, why do that?

Give yourself a break

I know you wanna party with me

Life's what you make it

So let's make it rock

Life's what you make it

So come on come on

Lets celebrate it

Join in everyone

You decide

'Cause life's...what you make it

Things are looking up

Any time you want

All you gotta do is realize that

It's under your control

So let the good times rock and roll

Ow!

Da da da do it now

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaah

OW!

Alright

Yeah yeah yeah

Yeah yeah

Life's what you make it

So let's make it rock

(let's make it rock)

Life's what you make it

So come on come on (everybody now)

Let's celebrate it

Join in everyone

You decide

'Cause life's...what you make it

Life is what you make it,” Savannah and Hannah Montana sang, and I laughed at the end, clapping along with Khloe. I went over to Khloe’s crib and picked her up, cradling her in my arms.  Savannah came over and kissed Khloe on the cheek. “Hey Khlo, did you like Mommy’s performance?” She asked and Khloe just nodded her head. She doesn’t talk yet, but we’re trying to get her to talk. Sav sighed and turned to me. “Juju, I’m gonna go get us some snacks. Want anything specific? Like, candy or chips?” She asked and I nodded my head.

“Both pleaseeeeeeee,” I sing-song and Savannah smiles, taking a room key and slipping on her flip flops before exiting the room.  Once she’s gone, I sit my daughter on the floor and then sit cross-legged across from her. “I’m going to get you to talk…but I just don’t know how…” I said and looked around the room, noticing that Khloe was pointing at Savannah’s iPhone sitting in the dock. Music. That’s it! I smiled to myself and got up, going to the iPhone and searching through Sav’s songs. “Let’s try this one,” I press play and wait for the music to start.

“See I never thought that I could walk through fire

I never thought that I could take the burn

I never had the strength to take it higher

Until I reached the point of no return

And there's just no turning back

When your heart's under attack

Gonna give everything I have

It's my destiny

I will…” And that’s when I heard her say her first words.

“Never say never!” She said and smiles, clapping her hands along with the song. I turn my head as fast as possible, smiling like a crazy person.

“What did you just say?” I asked her and she claps again.

“Never say never!”