You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 7 (Savannah)

Chapter 7!

Thank you for all the support you guys :)

---

˖Savannah˖

Well, Justin had to go back on tour…and he went back yesterday. Luckily, Selena Gomez, the one other person we trusted with this secret, was still in town, so she would come hang out with me and just help me with stuff.

“Hey Sav, do you guys need donuts?” Selena randomly asked and I burst out laughing.

“Yeah we probably do need donuts. Want to go get some?” I asked and she nodded her head.

“I’ll be back in fifteen!” Sel called and grabbed her car keys. I heard her close the door and get into her car, so I got up and went to check on Khloe. Almost two months old, holy crap. She’s got the most gorgeous blue eyes, and she’s gonna have brown hair like Justin. Well, it’s gonna be blonde at first, but once she gets older, her hair’s gonna be brown. I picked her up and held her in my arms, rocking her back and forth slightly.

“You are the greatest thing to have ever happened,” I smiled and Khloe looked up at me, a little baby smile on her face as she took hold of one of my fingers. Adorable. Oh my gosh. “Your little hand’s wrapped around my finger and it’s so quiet in the world tonight. Your little eyelids flutter cause you’re dreaming, so I tuck you in, turn on your favourite night light. To you everything’s funny, you’ve got nothing to regret. I’d give all I have, honey. If you could stay like that.” I sang and continued until Khloe started to fall asleep. Just as I tucked her back into her crib, my phone buzzed in my denim shorts pocket. Text from Justin.

Justin – Hey Sav <3 I can only send a text to you right now, because we’re just finishing up a rehearsal for tomorrow night. Maybe we could Skype once I get back to the hotel? X

Savannah – Hey Justy <3 I just put Khloe down for a nap. What time will you be at your hotel? X

Justin – I’ll be back at the hotel in about half an hour. Do you think Khloe’ll be up by then shawty?

Savannah – She might be. Talk to you then. I love you <3 x

I sighed and walked out of the room, heading out to the kitchen. I opened the fridge and poured myself some lemonade. “You made a rebel of a careless man’s careful daughter. You are the best thing, that’s ever been mine.” I sang to myself, picking up my phone and dialling Pattie’s number. Yeah, she went on tour with him, but only because I couldn’t go. So yeah, anyway, I waited awhile, but Pattie picked up.

“Hey Savannah! What’s up? Is everything okay? Do you need help?” Pattie started firing off questions, but I just laughed.

“Pattie, I’m fine! I just called to chat. Selena went out to get some food and Khloe’s napping, so I thought that I’d call and have someone to talk to.”