You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 23 (Savannah)

Wow...two chapters left.

RumorsHaveWings, I combined the names that you gave me :)

Should I have a wedding chapter? Hmmmm...

---

˖Savannah˖

Justin came up and wrapped his arms around me from behind. “So how are you today, future Mrs. Bieber?” He asked and I laughed.

“I’m great, but I have a question for you,” I said and a worried look came over his face, as we sat down on our bed.

“What’s up?” Justin asked and I sighed.

“How would you feel if you had another little Bieber running around the house?” I asked and a smile grew on Justin’s face as he thought about it.

“I would be on top of the world. Ecstatic because I know that they’ll be raised in an amazing home with tons of love and care and they’d have the world’s greatest parents…well, they’d have the world’s greatest mom,” He smiled and kissed me on the cheek, while a wave of relief washed over me. He’s perfectly okay with having another baby. So this shouldn’t be so hard to tell him.

“Well, then you’re going to love this news,” I said and took his hand in mine, intertwining my fingers with his. Justin smiled and started talking, but kind of slowly in case I broke down for some reason. “I’m pregnant. With your second child.”

***

Justin could not have gotten any happier than right now. He still can’t believe that he’s gonna get to be a father again. We called Pattie straight after and told her, then we told Scooter and everyone else. Justin and Scooter had a really long discussion about having me go on Ellen and telling the world that I’m pregnant, which Justin and I agreed to, because his fans deserve to know. So, after a quick but VERY persuasive conversation with Ellen and her producers, Scooter was able to get me on her show TODAY to tell everyone. Which is why I’m backstage at the Ellen show right now, waiting to go on. I was wearing a light blue dress that went down to mid-thigh, black high-heels and a white cardigan, with my brown hair straightened perfectly, something I couldn’t have done without the help of Pattie, Selena and Carin.

“And now everyone please welcome, Justin Bieber’s fiancé, Savannah Olsen!” Ellen called out my name and I walked out onto the stage, a smile on my face as I waved to the audience, and a couple of the Bieber fans there today weren’t very happy to see me. I gave Ellen a hug and we sat down, starting the interview once the studio audience had calmed down. “Hey Savannah, how are you?” She asked me and I smiled.

“I’m great! I just have some exciting news for you guys, but Ellen, I don’t know if I should tell you now or later on,” I said and Ellen laughed, because she knew what it was, but she was laughing because the audience had confused looks on their faces.

“I think the audience really wants to know, so you can tell us now.”

I laughed and ran a hand through my hair. “Well, this is probably the simplest way to say it. I’m pregnant with Justin’s second child,” I said and the ENTIRE audience went silent. “But before some of you beliebers out there go on Twitter and tweet your hopes about me having a miscarriage, I just need you to know that Justin is on top of the world right now and if you tweet all this hate about me, he’ll be so upset,” I said and looked at the two fans who were glaring at me right now, while Ellen was nodding her head in agreement with me.

“So what would you say about Justin right now?” Ellen asked and I smiled.

“Justin is a very lucky person. Most seventeen year olds are just getting ready to visit colleges and universities, you know, deciding where they’re going. But he’s winning awards, going to award shows, performing concerts and raising a daughter, while he has another one on the way. He’s a great person with a killer smile, great looks and an amazing personality. So to his fans, can’t you just be happy for him?”

***

“Aww, Sav, that was the cutest thing I’ve ever heard!” Justin smiled once I walked in the living room, seeing him and Khloe watching the Phineas and Ferb movie. Well, Justin was watching. Khloe was sitting on the floor, playing with her toys. I sat next to Justin and gave him a kiss on the cheek, watching Khloe while Justin watched the movie.

“So, do you think it’s gonna be a boy or a girl?” I asked and Justin put his arm around my shoulder and I stretched my legs out over his lap.

“I want it to be twins. A boy and a girl!” Justin says happily and kisses me on the top of my head. I fixed my ponytail and then laughed. “What would their names be, Sav?” He asked and I had to think for a minute.

“Bella Nevaeh and Noah Cole. Sound good?” I asked and Justin nodded his head.

“I like them,” He smiled and gave me a quick little kiss, “They are perfect names.”