You're a dad. {a Justin Bieber Parent story} -Chapter 8 (Justin)

Just three things about this story that I wanna share with y'all !

1 - This'll only have 25 chapters! Yupp, only 25. That's all. 

2 - Maybe we could get 5 votes, 5 comments & 50 reads ?

3 - It would mean so much to me if this got to the top #100 for the Watty Awards. Gahhh that would be awesome :D

---

˖Justin˖

It’s been, well, probably around three months since I last saw Savannah and Khloe. Luckily, I was heading back tonight, as my tour was finished. I promised Sav that I would go look at houses with my Mom, so that she could take Khloe shopping for new clothes, which might be a little risky, but if pictures leak out, I don’t care. I’ll tell the world that I’m a father. I’m not ashamed. Tons of other teenagers are parents, so what’s wrong with me and Savannah raising a child at seventeen. As long as we’re responsible and everything goes smoothly, meaning that there are no scandals and stuff like that, we’ll be alright. Everything will be alright.

“Alright JB. Last concert. First time you’ve done a middle of the day concert, right?” Scooter asked and I nodded, fixing my microphone as a smile grew on my face. I love my fans. They’re amazing. I truly am always amazed by them, as they are always helping me in so many ways.

“I’m excited. I’ll be back with Savannah so soon. I just can’t wait to see her and Khloe again,” I smiled and Scooter laughed, while Carin, who suddenly appeared out of nowhere, came over and helped me with last minute outfit checks.

“Hush up Scooter. I think it’s sweet that Justin’s excited! He’s a father now, so singing and his family are his top priorities now. I trust him. He’s very responsible.”

I laughed and hugged Scooter’s girlfriend. Yes. Carin is Scooter’s girlfriend. “Thank you Carin. See what you could learn from this lovely lady Scoot?” I smirked and Carin laughed. She’s a sweetheart. Scooter needs to take care of this girl.

“I know what I can learn from Carin. Anyway, you’ve gotta get going Justin. One minute!” Scooter blurted out and wrapped an arm around Carin as they walked behind me. I smiled and shook my head, getting butterflies as I thought about how much closer I was to seeing my Savannah.

“It’s JB. My friends say I’m a fool to think that you’re the one for me. I guess I’m just a sucker for love, cause honestly the truth is that you know I’m never leaving, cause you’re my angel sent from above.” I sang, hearing all the screams from my fans.

I love this job.

Best thing ever.

***

I smiled as I got off stage after my concert. “You did amazing, Justin.” Mom said, giving me a quick hug, knowing how sweaty I was. I laughed and gave her a huge hug, feeling her try to break free.

“Thanks Mom,” I smiled evilly as I let her out of my hug. Muahahahaha, I’m such a great son. She’s gotta love me, I’m part of her family and she’s part of mine. Mom left and went somewhere else, probably to find Kenny so that we could get ready to leave. I got to my dressing room and was about to get changed when my phone started to ring.

The way you move is like a full-on rain storm,

And I’m a house of cards.

You’re the kind of reckless that should send me running but I,

Kind of know that I won’t get far…” My phone blasted Taylor’s song and I knew who was calling.

My girl.

Savannah.