Gamestop

Aleks POV:

I wake up to Eddies giggling. I open my eyes to the sun and see Eddie and Seamus laughing together. I stand up in a matter of seconds, my vision going dark and my head spinning. I almost fall down but push myself to Seamus' bedside.

"Aleks? You look like you've seen a ghost." Eddie says, putting his hand on my back. I stare at Seamus, who doesn't look at me.

"How are you alive?" Seamus frowns at me.

"What do you mean?"

"You died. In front of me."

"I'm sure that was a dream." I shake my head vigorously.

"Well, I'm alive right now so..."

"They saved you." Seamus and Eddie share a look.

"I'm going to be discharged soon, Eddie you should take Aleks backs to the airport."

"W-what? I don't have a flight scheduled." He ignores me.

"I should call Kevin, he's probably worried." Eddie looks at me sadly and grabs my arm, pulling me gently.

We get to the car and I break down in sobs. Eddie pats my back and hands me a plane ticket.

"I bought it. Seamus wanted me to." I take it and glare at it, but nod. He takes me tothe airport and I get on the stupid plane. Thinking only of Seamus. Fuck you, Seamus. Fuck. You.

*time jump a few weeks*

I get in my car and head to game stop. There's a new game out that James wanted to play with me. I stop in the mall parking lot and zip up my hoodie. I walk into the mall and fast walk to the game stop, dodging millions of blonde teenagers smacking on gum and talking in a valley girl accent about the guys they blew yesterday. Teenagers. What a bunch of sluts.

I basically run into the store, the person behind the register looks at me with a startled expression, which soon fades into understanding.

"Friday nights are the worst." He says, grinning. I grin back. I grab the game and head to the register.

"Oh! This is a nice game."

"You play?"

"Yeah! I'm Steven. By the way."

"Aleks. Me and my friend James are going to play this together."

"It's a great multiplayer." He says smiling. Damn he's adorable.

"Do you want to get coffee after my shifts done?" He asks.

"Sure, when's your shift done?"

"In about..... Now." He says as another guy walks in, wearing the GameStop uniform. He smiles weakly at Steven and Steven grabs my arm, pulling me out gently. I chuckle. We go out to my car and Steven gets in the passenger side.

"Aleks... I'm gay. And I think your kinda cute. So I you aren't okay with that... Uh..." He says once I sit in the drivers seat. I smile at him.

"I'm gay too, and I think you're kinda cute also." He smiles, and quick pecks my cheek.

Should I move on? Seamus... Seamus moved on. With fucking Kevin. Eddie gives me updates on their relationship. I wonder how Seamus would feel if I started dating Steven. Would he care?

Would he be hurt?

Has he stopped loving me?