Chapter 3: Shouldn't of Left

Aleks POV:

Almost off the plane. I have never been so sick of planes. I count the minutes until I get to see Seamus... And his... Boyfriend. I shrug the last part off. Maybe he'll accept my apology and take me back. Do I want him back? Will I fall out of love again? Will that spark even be back? Maybe I'm just in love with the thought of Seamus. I shake that thought from my head as we land. As soon as we can get off I race through the crowd, shoving anyone and everyone out of my way as I sprint to where Eddie waits for me. As soon as I see him I hug him, tightly. A small amount of tears fall from my eyes as he pulls away, taking my hand and dragging me to his car, then driving to the hospital. We run to his room and open the door.

Seamus POV:

Darkness. It was uncomfortable, like I was back in the school desks. I curl up into a ball. I've never felt so alone. 'Aleks.' I whisper. I hear a reply, but it's muffled.

"Aleks!" I say louder. I hear my name being said, but it wasn't my Aleks.

"He may not live." I hear softly. I hear a no being sad near my head. Aleks. That was Aleks. I try to reach towards the voice but it's gone. The silent uncomfortable darkness drives on.

"Aleks!" I scream out over and over again. Nothing. I no longer hear his angelic voice. I curl up and cry.

Aleks POV:

Eddie sits on the chair across the room, and I sit next to Seamus. I hear him mumble something and look at Eddie. He shakes his head.

"He's mumbled things the whole time."

"Aleks." The word was mumbled so quietly I almost didnt catch it.

"Seamus." I say softly, resting my face by his.

"He may not live." Eddie says quietly.

"No." I whisper. Seamus twitches before falling still again. His heartbeat staying steady and strong. I sigh, resting my head on his chest, falling asleep listening to the matching rhythm of his heart beat and the beep or the heart monitor. He has to live.

I awake in a weird place, slumped over in a chair, my head on Seamus' stomach. I raise my head and see Seamus' sleeping face. I feel tears spring to my eyes and realize Eddie must've gone home. Suddenly the multiple beepings go into one continuous beep. Doctors and nurses flood in and shove me out of the way. I lay on the ground. He died. He just died in my arms.

"Clear!" I hear a doctor yell. Time seems to slow, I stop hearing, I just see the doctors working over my Seamus. The last thing I remember is the doctors shaking their heads before I pass out. My Seamus. My love. No.

A/N don't kill me pls. Vote and tell your friends. Leave feedback and comments. Don't kill me.