Happy

Seamus PoV:

Aleks is taken into emergency care and I wait alone in the emergency room, thinking of the last few months. Aleks has been beaten and abused and he didnt tell anyone, not even Eddie. I think about calling Steven to tell him to stay away, or even to tell him that Aleks was in the hospital, but I'm afraid and confused, and also pissed. Extremely pissed. How dare he harm my little angel-I mean-my friend Aleks. I quickly get out my phone and call Eddie. He answers after a few rings.

"Hello? Seamus? Have you left the office yet?" He sounds exhausted.

"Uh, there's been an emergency. He's in the hospital." I say quickly, panicked.

"Whoa, Seamus. Slow down. Who?"

"Aleks."

"I'll be right there." I here Eddie run out of the room and out the front door. I hear the car door open and the car start.

"Eddie. I'm scared."

"Seamus, it's fine. It'll be okay. Just....... Tell me a happy story. Get your mind off what happened."

"O-o-okay. I can do that." I take a deep breath.

"A long time ago, when me and Aleks were dating, we were sneaking out because we didnt want anyone knowing. And Aleks lived with James and I lived with you so we had to be very careful about seeing each other. Some nights we'd just slip out of the house, and you two wouldn't notice. Or care. Other times we had to be a little more logical.

"Aleks told James he was going on a date with Shelly once. But the fourth time he used that excuse James said that he wanted to meet his new 'girlfriend'.

"I said Ali. It was getting harder and harder to sneak out. So we started sneaking in. I would quietly go Aleks' and one night was the most memorable. We were just beginning to date, we hasn't even kissed yet. We laid on Aleks' bed and watched a movie. We cuddled close and it was warm. Aleks was soft and despite being Russia, really warm. I loved this moment because I felt the love.

It boiled out of every crevice of my being. It wasnt until near the end of the relationship when I stopped feeling that. A least I thought I did. I think I was just used to it. I loved him. I still love him. The sparks were never gone, not really. I just... I was blinded by the fact that he had change from the sweet guy I feel in love with years prior. Well, not that he really changed. He just hardened. He built up a shell to block affection. And sometimes I wonder if that was my fault. Maybe this was all my fault. I was becoming too hard on him. I wish I could go back and just... Just... Enjoy the little things. Those are the things that matter in a relationship. Aren't they?" I reach the end of my little story/speech and chuckle.

"I never thought about that, I guess. But yeah, the little things are important. Probably the most important. The bigger things will slowly disappear but te little things never do." Eddie says.

"Yeah..." I pause and take a sigh. I really missed Aleks. And I didn't want to think about how I might not be able to be back together with him. I love him. That's the truth.

"Hey, I'm in the parking lot. I'll see you in a few seconds."

"Bye." I say, hanging up. A nurse comes out.

"Seamus O'Doherty?" She says, I immediately stand up.

"How's Aleks?" I ask quickly.

"He's fine, he just has a few bruises ribs, and some bruises around his chest arms and legs. Do you have any clue how he got them? He hasn't regained consciousness since he arrived. It really doesn't matter to us, but we should know whether to get the police involved."

"You'll have to ask him when he wakes up. He'll be safe now though."

"Do you want to see him? He's in room 306"

"My friend is on his way, do you mind if I wait?"

"Not in the least." She says, turning away and leaving. I see Eddie come in the building and he runs to me.

"Seamus! Is he okay?"

"Yes. He just has a few bruises ribs and bruises on his chest arms and legs."

"How did he..... Steven." Eddie says angerly, balling up his fists.

"Eddie, calm down. I hate Steven just as much as you do, but we should go see Aleks." Eddie nods and we rush to room 306. We open the door and see Aleks in the bed, awake.

"Oh thank god. I thought you guys weren't here as I was alone. I thought you guys left me here." I rush to his bedside and grab his hand.

"Never Aleks." I say, Eddie smiles and nods.

"I'm going to go grab some food for us from the cafeteria, and leave you two alone." Eddie says, waving at Aleks and leaving.

"Aleks, I'm so sorry. For pulling away while we were dating. I'm sorry I made you go back to Steven, and that I didn't take you back when you asked. I love you so much Aleks." I say, grasping his hand.

"No, Seamus, I'm sorry. I really regret breaking up with you in the first place. This is my fault. And I love you too."

"Can we get back together?"

"But what about Kevin?" Aleks asks, concern lacing his voice.

"There was no spark, no overflowing of love, nothing tying us together. It was like what we have. I broke up with him."

"What about Steven?"

"You break up with him. You stay in Colorado, and have a friend mail back your stuff so you never have to face that abusing bastard again. We can be together." I hug him around the waist carefully.

"We can be happy." Aleks says, kissing my forehead.

"We can always be happy." I say, smiling.

A/N AWWWWH IM NICE FOR A CHANGE. well, for his chapter at least. Hey, this is no picnic for me either. I'm lying, it is.

Anyway, how would people feel about a KootraHD Hogwarts fanfic? I want to write it but first I need a few people telling me that I should. So my dearest readers/voters/followers, tell me. KootraHD Hogwarts fanfic? Or suggest a ship I can use other than KootraHD. Please send my love to your fridge because I like food.