Chapter 5

Harry's POV

I woke up and i felt a little extra weight on me. I looked next to me and saw Nicole. What the hell was she doing in my bed? Then all of the memories of the previous night came flooding into my brain. She now knew my biggest secrets, and I knew a few of hers. I studied her face, her mouth was partly open, light snores coming out of it. Her eyes fluttered open, catching me staring at her.

"Sorry." I shyly said looking away.

"No, it's ok." she said staring at the roof. We sat there for awhile just staring blankly at the ceiling then she asked me,

"What were your parents like?"

I really didn't know how to answer that question.

"Well they were amazing, we always had fun with them, we were actually suppose to be going to Disney World the week after they got murdered." I said tearing up. I can't talk about my parents without crying. I probably look weak to Nicole.

"What was your dad like, you know before the car accident." I asked her.

"He was great. He really loved me then. me and Liam. He still loves Liam, treats him like he used to. But he treats me like crap. When me and Liam are equally guilty for the death of my mother."

"Well, you won't get treated like crap here. My aunt and uncle are going to love you." I assured her.

"I like it here so far." she smiled closing her eyes.

"Do you want breakfast?" I asked her.

Her eyes shot open. "Ya of course! I'm starving!" She said while jolting out of bed. She literally dragged me out of the bed to go make her breakfast. On our way downstairs I asked her what she wanted.

"Surprise me." she said smiling.

I knew exactly what I would make her.

_________________

I sat the meal down in front of her. She smiled greatly at me.

"This looks amazing! Thank you!"

"Your welcome."

She took a bite and I could tell she absolutely loved it.

"It's my moms old recipe. she would make it for me and Gemma on every Saturday. It's chocolate chip pancakes, with eggs and bacon. But what makes the pancakes so good is a secret ingredient."

"What is it?" She said with her mouth stuffed with the pancakes.

"You have to be pretty dang special for me to tell you." I teased.

"I'll work on that." she said pointing her fork at me. She downed the rest of her meal down in less than 5 minutes.

"That was so good. Your making this everyday."

"Sounds good to me!" I chuckled.

"So where's your aunt and uncle?"

"There out in Australia making a movie."

"So you just stay here by yourself?"

"Basically. It usually gets really lonely. But now I have you!"

We both giggled and walked into the living room to watch TV.

Nicole's POV

We sat down on the couch and turned on Adventure Time. I loved this show. We both sat there laughing at almost every line. But then I thought about something, what are my feelings for Harry? I always though that he was some perfect little snob, that had the best life, but boy was I wrong. I felt so bad for him. Everything that happened to him. Everybody's view on him is wrong. He is so sweet, and kind, and an AMAZING cook. I'm dying to know what the secret ingredient for the pancakes is. Poor guy, he was purposely perfect. He covered up everything hidden inside. Did I love him? No, I couldn't. I thought of him as a friend right? I didn't like him like that, did I? My thoughts were interrupted with Harry scooting closer to me. He handed me the remote.

"Surprise me." He said.

So I went to the guide and looked through all of the shows that were on. Then I noticed my favorite movie of all time was on, Pitch Perfect.

"Oh come on, not this girls shit." he whined. But I kept it on. I caught him laughing a lot. Then he would try to hide it with a cough. And then in the very end where Becca kisses Jesse and he says,

"Awwwwwww!"

I looked at him raising an eyebrow.

"What?"

We got interrupted with my phone ringing, it was the last person I'd expected to be calling. My dad.