Prologue

Third pov

Ein, kai, and everyone else graduated from Phoenix Drop High but all of them went to their own separate ways , even Kai and Ein. Aphmau and everyone except Kai and Ein went to the same college or live close by them .Ein went to a werewolf college that what was 1000 miles away and he only can text, call, or face time but he lost contact with Aphmau and everyone else since his phone got destroyed and he had to get a new phone but he doesn't remember everyone's contact .Kai went to a college that was miles away from Phoenix Drop and he also had to get a new phone because his phone got crush by fangirls that always tried to get Kai attention.(A/N : I don't know why i'm saying that they get new phones lol) Kai and Ein don't know that they both love each other but they know that they are mates but they were embarrassed to say it and they thought the other person didn't love them .both of them know that werewolfs and meif'was can be mates because the elders and king of both told them through a link that werewolfs and meif'was can be mates but is not told on the histories because they thought it was dangerous to tell others .But the elders and kings didn't tell them that they can have children since both of them are males and so they want to make their(Kai and Ein)life interesting.  The werewolfs  and meif'wa thinks this is just a myth but they don't know this can actually happen(kai and ein know so they are excluded that the tale of werewolfs and meif'was can be mates are a myth). Life can be so mysterious and we don't the destiny for the Ein and Kai but do we!!!!( I forgot it also rare to have meif'was and werewolfs as mates)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 So hey guys this is my very first story and I hope you like ( if people ever see this) 

Sorry i did a little thing in the last couple sentences i just wanted to add more things for  meif'was and werewolfs and how rare that meif'was and werewolf can be mates and i wanted do something interesting.  

So goodbye until the next chapter , Kas out.