Morning

(The next day)

Kai pov

When I woke up I felt a stinging pain near in my neck. I was about to touch my neck I heard snoring next to me. I look to my left and I saw a shirtless Ein next to me. I started to blush because he is my lover/crush.(A/N: And mate) So I got out of the bed slowly so I don't wake him up. After I got out of bed I went straight to the bathroom to check why my neck hurts. I was about to go to the bathroom when I heard talking down stairs. I knew that everyone was awake except Ein. Anyways I went to the bathroom and took a shower. I change to yesterday clothes and I remember about my neck. I went to the mirror and see why it hurts. I discover something so shocking, I have the mate's mark. Then I remember what happen last night and that Ein mark me. I was to shock that I didn't know that someone was knocking on the bathroom door. I went to the door and saw Aph. 

"Good morning Aph" I said.

"Good morning to you too ,Kai" Aph said. 

"so what were you doing that took you so long" Aph said.

"U-um nothing" I said and I look up and see that Aph was staring me.

"Ok ok I was just checking my neck" I said.

"Why" Aph said.

"U-um" and before i told her i saw her eyes widening so big when she saw my neck.

"Y-you have a mate's mark how" Aph said.

"Um remember last night that I took Ein to the guest room" I said.

"Yeah" Aph said.

"Um Ein was drunk and I put him next to me in bed then he started to kiss me and I kiss him back, we made out and then i felt something in my neck and before I lost conscious I heard Ein say " I finally got you my beautiful mate" I said that to Aph.

Moments later I heard Aph jumping and squealing that her ship came true and other stuff.

Then I heard foot steps going to the bathroom and the next thing that happen I saw Ein behind Aph.

"Is everything ok I heard squealing and jumping" Ein said.

"yeah we are ok is that Aph is going to fangirl mode" I said.

"Oh tell me about it she always a fangirl even when we were in high school" Ein said.

"Hey I heard that you two" Aph said.

Me and Ein just laugh at Aph.

"Anyways morning guys" Ein said.

"Morning" me and Aph said at the same time.

"Come on guys let go down stairs and eat everyone is waiting" Aph said and she went down stairs. 

Me and Ein look at each other then we follow Aph Down stairs. One thing that was still in my mind is that Ein "love" loves me or just love me because I'm just his mate.

___________________________________________________________

Kas: Hey guys how y'all are doing anyways  hope you like the new chapter and now here comes the two sweet guys Kai  and Ein

Kai and Ein: hi guys hope y'all like Kas chapter an d now we going to leave bye guys 

Kas: Don't leave anyways I don't own Aphmau and the others all credit goes to Aphmau and see you guys in the next chapter bye  >///<