Hood love(true story) 2

Well ya'll remember when i said everyone was happy.......well A'leshia got fired from her job today and she had to come live with us for a while, So A'leshia would babysitt Tashia until me and Tre got off work. I was scared to leave Tashia home with A'leshia because i was thinking about all the negative things that could happen to Tashia. But at the end of the day i got home and she was sleep in her bed, and so was A'leshia. But the house was a mess, so of course the first thing i did was clean the living room and washed the dishes. Then i ordered some pizza becuase i did't feel like cooking. And while i was on the phone Tre came in while holding something behind his back. And i said Tre what you got behind your back? Then he said, "i got you flowers bae." then he kissed me and went into the bedroom and asked, "bae what we eating today?" i said, "pizza." He said, "coo."

        Next thing you know Tashia was crying and i was sure A'leshia was gonna wake up and put her back to sleep for me but the nigga didn't even wake up. So i went in the room and took her to the living room to watch some barney, but barney didn't do a good job, so i put on spongebob...and Tashia just went hush mouth. Then after there was peae in the house A'leshia finally got up and walked into the living room and said, "was there noise?" i almost smacked the black off that girl, but i couldn't take my bestie seriously because her hair was everywhere, and her cloths wasn't even on her shoulders. She was looking a hot mess. 

          But finally the pizza arived and we all sat and ate and talked and laughed......then somebody was at the door and Tre answered it. "heyy ma" Tre said with excitement. It was his mother, she came over to see how Tashia was doing, but once she walked in the house she smelled pizza and next thing you know she sat down at the table and started eating too. It was funny too cause i turned and looked at Tashia and she was mean muggin her granny. lmbo :P

            It got late and it was a lot of dishes to be cleaned, but a big headache came and my back was killing me so Tre volenteered to do the dishes and after he did the dishes he gave me a massage and took care of me. Once i woke up in the morning i was feeling a whole lot better.