Part 12

Me: hey guys so tonight's chapter isn't gonna be that long because I have testing tomorrow some PBL or somethin like that....ugh so yea😁😁

.....well once we got to the doctor Tre held my hand and said,"bae calm I'm nervous too." And he was shakin a lil.

"Nigga the only person nervous is you." I playfully shouted.

"Mrs.Carter?" The doctor said and directed us to the room and asked me why I was here.

I looked at that man and said,"I'm a month late on my cycle and I'm throwing up and I need to know if I'm pregnant." I said sternly.

"Ok ma'am, I need your pee sample please ma'am." He said handing me a cup and laughing walking out the room.

After I was finished I returned from the restroom and handed the man my cup and he said,"ahh thxs I'll be back in a moment."

We sat there for like 30minutes until he decided to come back in with abut cup a fuckin coffee. But to be honest I ain't say nothin.

"Mrs.Carter your definitely pregnant 6 months." He said then opened the door to dismiss us like this nigga was rushin to get us out.....

On the way home Tre stopped by Wendy's and ordered us chocolate frosty and we went on our way back to the house. A'leshia was at the house rocking in the corner while Tashia was in her seat watching spongebob.

Tre and I ran to A'leshia and askd her what was wrong and she said--