Part 10

BAAAMM.....JayQuan at the door lookin mad as hell when he saw us naked.

Me: lol sorry guys I just kept y'all waiting in suspense because I just wanted to see your reaction lol well enjoy and any mistakes I make I apologize😉😊well comment and vote plzzzz....and tell others about my book and get them to read my life...luv you guys.

"Aye man We apologize for answering the door with no clothes on.....but what the hell is you doin in da middle of our time bangin on the door like some crazy ass fool I was about to shoot yo ass." Tre said while letting Jay come in da house. "Ima go put some clothes on babe be right back." I said while kissin him for a minute trying to make Jay mad so he could get the hell out the house...but dat mess ain't work so I just went to put some clothes on.

Once I was done I went into the kitchen and made 3 glasses of strawberry lemonade and went into the living room where the boys were. "Here y'all go." I said sittin next to Tre.

"Aye thxs ma aye ima be back bae ima put some clothes on." Tre said getting up. "I-i-I'll come with you." I said giving Tre the puppy face. "Nah stay here it will only be a second." He laughed then walked like 2 steps until I grabbed his arm by accident and the tile fell down and he had NOTHING COVERING HIS PRIVATE.....and of course he was horney.....he got mad and said in a calm as possible voice,"babe?"

I answered back,"hmm?"

He said in the nicest tone,"siT tHe HeLl dOWn."

And y'all know what I did?? I say my ass down I was scared as fuck.

Once he left out the living room Hay started laughing and I said,"shut the fuck up." Jay smirked and grabbed my arm tight and said,"don't you ever EVER TALK to me like that AGAIN!" He shouted. I was frighten to death and he changed back to his normal self and said,"babe I'm sorry, I'm so sorry." He said pulling me by my waist trying to force me to sit on his lap...."NIGGA GET THE FUCK OFF NE I AINT YO BAE YO HOE YO MA!!" I shouted.

"You hoein for-real man you need to stay the fuck away from me and my bestie because itz clear you don't love her." I said."YEAH CAUSE IM IN LOVE YLWITH YOU!"he souted back.

I calmed down and said,"get the hell out my house I'm happily MAR--"

SSMMMMAAACCCKKKK!!!! This nigga slapped me soo hard I lost balanced and I didn't know Tre was around the corner the whole time...but he came around the corner and punched the shit out of Jay and before you know it both of them started fighting and of course Tre won.

Mann after Tre punched Jay he pulled the nigga up and threw him against the wall and started kicking Jay stomache and punching him and afterwards Jay got up stubbleing with a busted lip.....well his face was just busted I don't know how he could breathe bitty he survived because when I say Tre didn't stop beating the hell out of Jay I mean that nigga was like,"nigga I ain't done but crawl over then and get me a glass of water then get back over here for some more ass whoopin" kind of beatin.....

"Babe you aight?" Tre asked me helping me up my lip was bleeding but I was good.

"Bae go put some ice in a tile and give it to this bitch so he can get the hell out of my house....and when I gave him the ice he got up and walked out with out even lookin at me and Tre.

I felt sooo bad because him, Tre, and A'leshia was my only friends when I was growing up and to see 2 boys fighting for me like that and they both been together since like 3rd grade was heartbreaking but Jay changed and he should have never put his hands on my like he did....but ima pray for him.