Part 11

Well the morning came and Tre didn't say a word to me he just got up made waffles for us, ate, got dressed, got the keys, went over to his moms and got Tashia and he left.

I just mean mugged him the whole time....like he wouldn't even look ate like I was a ghost and literally walked past me, but I held back my tears until he walked out the door.

Man I honestly didn't know what the hell I did but I just got dressed and did my morning drill and went to work.

By the time I got to work I saw A'leshia come in and all I did was bust out crying.......while running threw the bar door and towards her like I was running track and I just huged her.

"Did Jay do this to you?" I asked while getting "SOME" ice packs and gently putting it up against her face. She started weeping and I get some her some tissues and gave them to her and she said,"now I know why you and him got into it all the time...I should have known....if I would have known I would have listened to you instead of ignoring you I-" I cut her off with a hug and said,"I know he hit me last night and Tre got his ass good, I'll let Tre know and he'll "talk" to Jay.

I was full of anger because A'leshia is like a sister to me and to see her like this just tore me apart.......you think I was a hot mess when I found out you should have seen Tre she he saw her face he didn't even ask once she came into the house he said,"JAY DID DAT SHIT TO YOU DIDNT HE!!" Well he shouted.

And A'leshia tried not to let him know but Tre stopped her before she could say anything,"I'm calling the police!"

"The police??!!!noooo plz Tre don't." A'leshia pouted

"Girl I'm not about to go to jail for murder it's best to stick with calling the cops." Tre said with a smirk.

I took A'leshia and helped her in bed and tucked her in and brought I some soup for her. Then she was sound asleep. I walked into the kitchen and saw Tre head down I the table.......so I went and rubbed his back and asked,"babe you alright??"

He ignored me so it old him," tell me what I did cause you giving me this silent treatment isn't gone so--" is stopped talking and ran to the bathroom and threw up.

Tre came in and asked,"ma you aight??" I looked at him the threw up again then said,"nigga now you talk to me."

"WAIT, are you pregnant?"he asked with a huge smile. Then we both smiled and agreed to go to the doctor tomorrow.

Bro when I say Tre was took excited he was too excited I mean just couldn't stop runnin his damn mouth......but u was soooo happy my babe was talking to me.😁😁