Part 7

As I drove up behind McDonalds and walked in behind the bar......guess who came in.......JAYQUAN!!!

Once he came in all I saw Lisa and another girl that work with me name cally was fixing they hair and makeup making sure they was lookin on point... I was freaked out.

I had my back turned so he couldn't see me but Instead of going to the other two registers where Cally and Lisa was he came to mine and tapped my shoulder,"um excuse me." He said. In my head I was like DAMN! I turned around and did the fake move,"...OMG JayQuan?!..." I said fake as fake. "Oh my goodness JaZelle? Girl you look amazing...what you doin up here?" He asked with that smile I feel in love with in 6th grade. "I work here.." I said cockily. He said,"man I ran into yo friend A-A'l...umm" "A'leshia?" I said cutting off his sentence. "Yeah..A'leshia."

"So welcome to McDonalds may I take your order?" I said changing the subject. "Yea ma can I have a number 1 with cheese....and a dr.peper with your number?" He asked with that sexy ass smile AGAIN!! I looked confused and asked him,"Mann nigga I hope you ain't hoein like all them other madafuckers out there.." He looked at m then laughed then put his hand on my hand and said,"ms I ain't like that you know dat I just wanna catch up with you...we used to be best friends until 7th grade when Cyn...." He started numbering after that then I gave him this fuck you look but I couldn't stay mad at dis boy so I said,"Ight boy whatever and just so you know I gotta husband and a baby girl and is happily married....stand over there please sir and your food will be brought to you in a moment." I said very pissed off but ended with a smile on my face when I saw him chuckle and walked off.

Tbh with y'all I did regret the shit outta doing that to him but once my shift was over I left and went home to pick up A'leshia and go to the mall but once that nigga started walking out the door and locking it she went back in for something THANK GOD!! It was an unknown number and I answered it and it was of course JayQuan and I said,"I gotta go I'm taking yo girl to the mall." "U takin Yosef to the mall?" He asked. I blushed but I said,"huh?" Then he said never mind and hung up...but once we got to the mall this nigga was calling me 24/7 and A'leshia was wondering why I wasn't answering my phone and I told her it was Tre checking up on me I lied.

By the time we arrived back to the house I saw a white lexis parked in the front of my house and I walled in the house and saw Tre and JayQuan sittin on dat couch in the living room drinking red bull, watchin tv....I walked over to Tre and asked,"bae where is Tashia??" Tre got up and pulled me closer to him by my waiste and said, "babe remember this mornin babe ima get yo ass pregnant again." Then he kissed me for like 3 good minutes and JayQuan was looking strange but I wasn't playin no mind I was too busy feelin it....the I told Tre I had to go to the restroom and he said he'll follow me but I told him nnoooo cause we got guest over, the. He pouted and pecked my lips..LAWD!!

Once I was done in my BEDROOM BATHROOM, guess who was standin in the door in my bedroom.......JayQuan!!! And I was naked bout to take a shower but had on my bra and some bitty shorts and he came in and said, "hey ma need help?" I stepped back and said,"stop callin me dat I ain't yo ma and no I got it ima gee." Then he smirked and said,"ma I mean Jay, u know I still got feelings for you...and I know you still do too." He said cockily then pecked my lips and I was feelin it but I pushed him off me cause he was feelin too much and I said,"you should leave." Then JayQuan said,"I'll see you around ma........I mean JaZelle." Then left out the room.