Part 15

Well on the way there I had to stop by walmart because A'leshia letting it out and she was fussing and yelling at me to stop somewhere so she could use the bathroom.😒😒 Man I swear we don't even need to go to the doctor for this man she pregnant but I wanna make sure she is healthy and that if she is pregnant that the baby is okay and healthy.

By the time she was finished I bought her some water and mints and we went on our way. When we got there she was excitedly and stuff and I said(calmly), "come get this...bad out my car plzzz." And so she did. Once the doctor call us in he walked us to the room and walked right out the room. 5 or 6 minutes later he comes in with a cup and asked her for a sample. She had to go bad plus that water I got her made it worse so she went into the restroom and pee and the cup and came back in the rom with an empty cup.😞😔😔

I said, "DAMN NIGGA U NOT DAT DUMB!" Well I shouted.

She looked at me with this glare and sad,"wtf is you talkin about?!"

"Where is the pee?"I asked standing up with my hands on my hips."

"I poured it into the toilet, why u asked?" She said looking dumb as hell.

"Leshia u supposed to pee in tha damn cup, bring it to the doctor, and let him do whatever he do to tell u the results." I said.

She was quiet for a second then said irratatedly, "well damn!"

Man I swear y'all dis chick here is slow as hell😔😜

So we had to give her a few bottle of water so she can go and lee in d damn cup again then she came back with a cup full of pise this time and I said, "THANK U LAWD!!"

She handed the doc the cup and sat on d bed. Minutes later the doc comes in and tells us, "Ms.A'leshia you are indeed pregnant, your baby is okay and healthy, but drink lots of water and eat healthy and you'll be ok." Then he opened the door and kindly showed us the way out.

Once we got in the car I took off, but first I went to walmart because I went to get A'leshia some fruit and shit and we headed back to the car, but on the way home this niqqa was lookin upset. A'leshia is my bestfriend and I hated to see her like that so I asked her what's wrong.

She replied in a scared voice,"man Zelle I'm happy I got my baby and all but I'm not coo with my baby daddy and I never wanted a baby without a baby daddy." She started crying.