part 4

I couldn't wait for tonight because Tashia was gone spend the night at Tre house so we could have our night. But we forgot all about A'leshia. Man we got home went across the house to Tre's moma house to drop off Tashia, then went back inside our house. And right when we walked in we started getting it own, taking clothes off and everything. Then A'lsehisa said, "YA'LL NASTY!" then Tre said, "girl be quiet(in a playful way)>" ut i forgot we didn't let A'leshia know we foud Trajon and got Tashia back and she went off...then Tre told her to calm down and told her everything...lol then he said, "now if you don't mind to sen the night at my mama house because we got business to take care of tonight." Then A'leshia said, "alright, alright idon't wanna here that nasty mess." Thhen she finaly got out the house.

           Then all night long i got love and effection. 

            It was saturday morning and when i woke up i smelled some good breakfeast coming from the kitchen and Tre wasn't in the bed......i quickly got up and went into the kitchen. And my man was cooking breakfeast, and A'leshia was watching spongebob. And Tre came over to me and said, "you ready to eat bae?" Then he kissed me and pulled out the chair so i could sit and eat.  I swear he's a sweet heart, i love that boy to death.

              But of course my off days were over and i had to go to work, and Tre drove me to work. He was so happy, i tried to get him to tell me why but he said its a surprise. I was thinking about that surprise all day at work. I was in such a god mode at work a girl name Lisa who works with me asked, "girl what happened to you?" i didn't answer i was to happy. But it was 3:00 and finally my shift was O.V.E.R over. I was starting to get impatient because Tre was an hour late. Man that boy came at 5:25 i was mad. He said, "bae whats wrong?" I didn't reply. He said, "you can't be mad at me." I said, "why?" He said, "because you bout to see." Then he drove to the house.

                Man i couldn't believe my eyes, all i did when i got out the car was run to MY NEW MERCADIES, WITH LEATHER SEATS! Then Tre got out the car and said, "you still mad bae?" I said, "you know i can't stay mad at you." Then he said, "apology not excepted." I said, "why?" he said, "because you gone thank me tonight." i said wateva.....then he aid, "I love you."