part 3

I told the cops wanted to go and see him and my baby right away, but Tre said he don't want e to go unless he come with me. So the cops said he could come.

            SO by the time we got to his mom house, i loked at the window and i saw him looking at us. He looked realy different.And he was holdng Tashia. i walked up to the door and before i could even knock he opened the door and said, "hey babe come in." Then Tre came right behind me walking in and said, "thanks for the invite." They both looked at each other like as if they were mind talking.We finally got in and talked, and of course Trajon started first. "so baby im happy your here, but i only invited you not that son of a-" i stopped him right there and said, "we are here to get my baby and leave." Trajon said, "baby whats the rush? you just got here." Tre said, "look here....dude......i don't appreciate you coming into our house-" "our? wait ya'll married?" Trajon said. I replied, "YES TRAJON NOW GIVE ME TASHIA!" Trajon said, "Tashia? i thought we agreed on Danisha?" I said, "Trajon, there ain't no we, no me and you, you don't have permission from me nor Tre to have my baby you better be happy i ain't let Tre go over there and beat your ass because your touching my baby. You took her without me knowing, you harm A'leshia then take the baby and run away."

        Trajon got really mad, so he got up, put my baby on the couch and said, "you never loved me, you never loved me like you love Tre." Man i said, "Tre doens't abuse me, he treats me like a princess, he got a job, and he ain't cheatin." Then before you knew it we started aruging again. While me and Trajon went back and forth, Tre got Tashia and took her outside to the cops. And Trajon didn't even noticed, then the cops came in and took him back to jail, and thy sentenced him 15 years in prison. 

          I was so greatful, and i made it clear to the cops not to let him out early. 

          When we left we stoped by chick-fi-la to gt some food and we headed home. And Tre said tonight was gone be special.