Part 8

Soooo at this point I was a little scared like what if Diz nigga try to rape me or somethin?? What if I start having feelings for this boy? I love Tre he's the guy any girl could ever dream of...I kept worrying and having thought on my head and as I continued, I walked into the shower and started letting the water our on me.

Tre came in and took off his shirt but kept on his shorts an got in the shower with me.......i jumped and almost punched Tre out the shower.."relax I'll take care of you bae." He said laughing while kissing getting the rag and started rubbing soap on the rag and started rubbing the rag on my chest. I moaned the asked,"bae what about A'leshia and JayQuan?" He immediately cut off my sentence and said," I got them niggas out when you left the living room." He said while dropping the rag and soap bae and started kissing my neck.....he had one hand on my neck and the other on my hip, and his big lips ran through my boobs and down to my stomach then he worked his way back up and turned off the water...

I was feelin it I was gettin it on too. He opened the shower door and picked me up while kissing my lips with lottsss of passion.....then he put me on the bathroom counter. I ain't gone detail nooooo more lmao....I'm sure y'all know EXACTLLLYY what happened after that😜😜😁😁💋💋

When we was done I was just laying on top of him and he said,"babe u woke?" I acted like I was sleep..."goodnight bae." He said then kissed me. HE LET NE SLEEP ON TOP OF HIM LAWD I FELT LIKE A QUEN!!!

The next morning I got up and Tre wasn't there....and I didn't smell any breakfast either so I got up and did my morning hygiene...got dressed for work.....and walking out the kitchen I see Tashia an Tre playing in the livin room singing and dancing AT 5:30 IN THE SAMN MORNING!! Yea I was late for work reall late so I decided to take the day off and so did Tre and Tashia stayed with us today too. So we decided to have a family day just us.....I would have invited A'leshia but she wasn't home all night long....so you know her and JayQuan got it on last night.

Tre took us to the mall and we all walked straight to footlocker. He stopped at the front door of footlocker and said go in babe when you find what you like let me know." He said while pushing the stroller Tashia was in towards the benches and sat down. I walked in and saw A'leshia and JayQuan together holding hands....this time I didn't feel any type of jealousy AT ALL THANK GOD!!!

Then Tre walked up behind me kissing my neck and I said,"babe stop." Then A'leshia and Jay turned around and once Jay saw me r let go of A'lrehia's hand QUICK!! "What up m--JaZelle?" Jay said correcting himself. I nodded my head and said,"hey gurl how you been?" She replied,"sobor...tired...wasted." She was drunk?? Bonobo I think she was high..he'll I don't know but something was strange. So I just said bye to A'leshia and walked out the store while Tre followed pushing Tashia's stroller. "Bye Zelle!!" Jay shouted while winking his eye at me. I told Tre I wasn't feelin the mall then he said,"babe look children's palace lets look around and get Tashia some stuff." Then he walked towards the store I told him I would sit outside the benches on the opposite side behind the bushes so Jay wouldn't see me but HELL......HE DID!!

He came over and sat by me and said,"hey ma, I see you tryna make me mad at you orrrr jealous of you and Tre." He said playfully. I playfully said,"shut da fuck up hoe." Then I asked him where is his girl and he said,"what kind of question is that?" I looked at him in confusion. "Babe you my girl." He said tryin to kiss me but THANK GOD I slapped the shit out of him and said,"sorry."I sad with sarcasm. " at the same time Tre was walking out and saw me slap him and he picked me up and said,"babe yo face red what's wrong?" I ignored him I was pissed off that Jay is being a hoe like dude your different from 6,7, and 8th grade.Then Tre said?"damn babe what was that about you slapped the nigga down like calm da fuck down..b-breath babe." I listened to him and took deep breathes.

Then Tre kissed my lips slowly and said,"you feel better cause if not we can go home and chill for a while; while Tashia is at my mom's." I laughed and agreed...then that's exactly what we did was "chill" at home.