The Story

"God created the heavens, the earth, and the seas.  After creating all things in the universe, god created humans to rule over this world.  Yet while possessing the wisdom of go, humans were physically weaker than the wild beasts, and impulsive in spirit.  Many times did the humans come close to dying out forever.  Concerned about the humans' future, god gave them a mighty force with which to aid them.  It was the Seru.

Since the dawn of human memory, known as history, humans lived together with creatures known as the Seru.  The Seru lived together with humans, always obeying them, and making the humans many times stronger than before.  When not worn by a human, a Seru looks much like a stone figure.  However...Upon touching a human, a Seru changes form and gives that human secret abilities.  With a Seru, a human can lift extremely heavy objects and even fly in the air.  However, that era came to an end.

Appearing from out of nowhere, the Mist covered the land, bringing to an end the world of prosperous symbiosis between human and Seru.  After the thick Mist came, the Seru, who once obeyed humans, rebelled against them.  The Seru began attacking humans at will.  Seru that attached themselves to humans controlled their minds and turned them into evil beasts.

As if forsaken by god, human civilization collapsed.  It was the twilight of humanity.  Those who escaped the Mist inhabited the desolate areas and protected each other.  Now, their faint hope is their only source of inspiration."