07 : Eunwoo

EUNWOO'S POV

My heart is fluttering everytime I see Dahyun. My heart is jumping whenever we hold each other's hand. My stomach is filled with butterflies everytime she pinches my cheek. My mind is going crazy because of her.

I have felt nothing like this before. It's my first time to feel this towards a person. Dahyun is pretty special for me and I want to protect her, so I am doing everything, so Dahyun will choose me as her husband.

Okay, I'll admit that I like Dahyun. Not as a friend. It's pretty surprising because I just met her for almsot four days. I liked her personality right away. Dahyun is easy to like. She's almost perfect. She has a great attitude and she's pretty. I could never ask for more. I wish she would pick me to be her husband.

To be honest, I don't know why she has a crush on Jimin. Jimin is already taken by Mina and for sure she doesn't want to break the couple's relationship. They love each other so much.

They all thought that Jimin is Mr. Perfect. Well, he is not. Not that I'm badmouthing him, but he's not perfect. He has a secret that Mina doesn't know though they have been together for two years. I know what his secret is.

He sells drugs.

No wonder that Dahyun's brothers didn't like Jimin during the dinner. I bet they know that he sells drugs. They must've investigated our backgrounds before going to the dinner. They surely love Dahyun because they don't want her to pick the wrong guy.

"Dahyun-ah," I called Dahyun and she faced me right away. I smiled at her. I can feel my heart beating quickly and loudly. "Do you want to eat something? We still have 15 minutes to buy food before the game starts."

"Sure." She was about to stand up, but I stopped her.

"I'll buy it for you." I stood up and before walking away, I told her something. "You're pretty with that orange hair." She just giggled and punched my thigh gently since she's sitting.

I went to the food station and bought snacks. While I was walking towards the seats, I saw Jimin and some other guys talking at the dark side of the court. It seems like they are talking about drugs.

I ignored them because I know that this is none of my business. I'm going to get myself in trouble if I ever try to stop them. Guys like Jimin will blackmail you. They know how to allure someone into their trap. If you ever tell it to other people, you'll find yourself dead.

"Eunwoo-ah!" I stopped from walking and turned my head. I saw Hansol running towards me. He's wearing a jersey and a sweat band. He's playing for his team, for sure.

"Hey," I greeted him. "Good luck! Fighting!"

He snickered and scanned me from head to toe, "You're alone?"

"Oh, no, I am not." I answered and awkwardly smiled. "I'm with Dahyun." His smile faded. I have a strong feeling that he likes Dahyun. From what he acted last last night, I could tell that he has feelings for her. I have been telling him about Dahyun, as well. Maybe he fell for her as I was talking about her.

"Is that so? Where is she?" He asked me and looked for her in the bleachers.

"We're sitting in the front." I answered him. "We'll be cheering for you. See you, Hansol. Good luck." I smiled and waved my hand while walking away from him. He smiled softly and waved his hand a little.

"Oh! Corn dog!" Dahyun took the dog right away and made a big chomp. She's so attractive. She looked at me and smiled while eating. Her eyes are smiling, too. Eyesmiles. I sat beside her and the game started.