15 : Mina

EUNWOO'S POV

I noticed Dahyun's face while walking away from the ICU. She looks a little bit sad with a hint of being upset. I glanced at Mina behind the glass windows. She's holding Jimin's hand and saying something. Well, to be honest, I didn't know that Mina has that kind of attitude. I always knew her as the kind and sweet girl. She doesn't look like a bitch and maybe that's a good thing for her because people will not suspect any of that bad attitude of hers.

I opened the car's door for Dahyun and hopped in as well. I started the car's engine, but before driving, I faced Dahyun. She's silent and it's so different from the Dahyun I knew.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, but she just shook her head as a reply. "C'mon, we're best friends, right?" Best friends. Tch. She looked at me. I panicked when I saw her tearing. What to do?! I took my handkerchief right away and wiped her tears away.

"W-Why is Mina so harsh on me?" She asked. I unlocked my seatbelt and hugged her. I carressed her back and comforted her repeatedly. "I-Is it bad to visit J-Jimin?" I cupped her cheeks. That couple keeps on hurting you.

"No, it's not." I shook my head. Although I wanted to her my negative perspective about those things, I got to be an optimist about this. I assured her a smile, "Tomorrow, let's try visiting again. Maybe Mina had a bad day today, alright?" She smiled a bit and nodded. I messed her hair, "That's my girl." She chuckled and I put my seatbelt on. I started driving.

*

DAHYUN'S POV

Eunwoo did make me feel better. I was just a little hurt of how Mina talked to me earlier. Maybe I became too sensitive. It's not a really bad talk and there are no violience that happened, but the way that she talked to me is rude. I'm not used to having those kinds of talk, so maybe, that's why I felt so bad. I'm not used to talking back, too.

I'm just really shocked and dumbfounded of how she acted. It's not her. Maybe, Eunwoo is right. Maybe she just had a bad day.

I thanked Eunwoo before entering the house. My brothers greeted me right after I entered, but Jin oppa's smile faded. Maybe he somehow noticed that I cried.

He stood up immediately and cupped my face, "Did you cry, baby sister?" He looked so concerned, so I smiled to lessen it.

"It's nothing to worry about." I assured him, but he looks like he wasn't convinced. "Did you guys eat already?" I asked to change the topic.

He took his hands off of my face, "We were waiting for you." He grinned. "Tell me about that later, okay?" I wasn't able to respond. I don't wanna agree about that because they might get the wrong idea.

He led me towards the dining area and called my two other brothers. We were eating in silence because there's nothing to talk about, but Joon oppa asked me something.

"How's Jimin?" He asked me. Terrible.

"He's still recovering." I answered. They look like they care about him though they don't want him as my husband. Jin oppa looked at me. He's probably worried of why I cried.

"Recovering fast?" Jin oppa asked.

I gulped, "Well, I wasn't able to talk to his guardian that long since Eunwoo said that he has to take me home already because you guys texted him." They looked at Tae oppa. Maybe he was the one who texted Eunwoo because Eunwoo's tone while saying it to me has a hint of fear. "Me and his girlfriend barely had 2 minutes of talk."

"Taehyung..." I heard Joon oppa groaned while his eyebrows are perfectly crossed.

"It's alright. I just wanted to see Jimin and it's enough for me." I told them. I really don't want them to be very concerned about me.