52

DAHYUN'S POV

"You sure?" Jin oppa asked me before I can even hop off from the car. I faced him and hummed a yes as I nod my head slightly. "Be back before 4 PM."

"Okay, thank you, oppa." I said before hopping off. I smiles at them to assure them that I can handle myself and I'll be safe. They smiled back and then I hopped off. I watched them drive away before entering the mall. Once they fled out of my sight, I entered the mall and went to the café where Eunwoo is waiting.

After entering the café, I scanned the place to check where is he sitting. I found him near the glass walls, reading a book. He's wearing specs and I think his cuteness just doubled. He's so cute with those specs!

I walked towards him and sat infront of him. He then noticed me, so he placed the bookmark on the page that he was reading and closed the book. He smiled at me as a greeting, so I smiled back.

"Let's go?" He asked and was about to stand up, but I held his wrist. "What?" He asked, confused.

"We can't go yet." I told him and his eyebrows met. "I can't think of a gift for my brother yet." He giggled and faced me properly. He looked at me as if he's asking me what should I buy for my brother. "Stop staring at me like that. It's getting creepy." He let out a soft chuckle and leaned back on the couch.

"Your love for him is already enough as a gift, pabo." He said, snickering and shaking his head sideways. "And you're probably the best gift for him."

"But still, I want to give him something." I pouted, crossed my arms and leaned back on my seat.

"Give him something personalized." He suggested. I thought of what he suggested and it's not that bad. "Like a necklace with his initials in it or with his name on it. I don't know, it's a cheap suggestion."

"Okay, so let's just roam around stores to check out some things. Is that alright for you?" I asked him. He nodded a little, so we decided to go already.

Just like what I said, we went to different stores to check out what is the best thing that I could give to Jin oppa. We went to boutiques. Since Eunwoo is with me, I asked him if I could give Jin oppa a shirt.

"Shirts are too cliché. Let's look for something more." I placed the shirt back on its rack and we continued searching for a suitable gift. We went to many different stores, yet we can't find any. We even stopped by an ice cream parlor to eat because Eunwoo complained that he's getting hungry.

I checked the time and saw that it's already 3 o'clock in the afternoon! I have an hour or less to shop!

"Ugh, I won't be able to give him anything." I pouted and ate my ice cream. Eunwoo faced me and patted my head, so I looked at him. "You're messing my hair."

"I told you, your love for him as a sister is already enough." He winked which made me giggle and smile. I sighed. Maybe he's right after all. Jin oppa is not a materialistic person. He will surely be happy if he sees me at the dinner.

"Maybe you're right. Let's go." He nodded and we both started walking towards the exit of the mall. As we were walking, we passed by a watch boutique, so I went back to that place and check out their watches. "Eunwoo-ssi, do you think Jin oppa will be happy if I give him a watch?"

"Of course, he will be happy especially if you were the one who gave it to him." I smiled and decided to buy a watch for him. There's a lot of beautiful styles and designs, so I asked for Eunwoo's opinion.

"That gold one." He said, pointing a gold wrist watch inside a bulletproof case.

"I prefer the silver one more." I said with my lips puckered. I can imagine that wrist watch on Jin oppa's wrist. It's a good one, though.

A saleslady then walked towards us and advertised the different features of each watch. In the end, we decided to buy this super sleek watch which made me broke. It's approximately $5,000. I never knew that giving Jin oppa a gift costs this much.

There's a part of my heart that sank because that's a lot of money. I can pay all of my school expenses with that money already.

After buying him that wrist watch, I asked Eunwol if we can stop by at Jimin before walking me home. Thankfully, he agreed and accompanied me to Jimin.

*

"Jimin-ah!" I greeted Jimin as soon as he sat infront of me. He's laughing and he's letting his eyesmiles pop. Oh my god, how I miss those eyesmiles of him. "It's good seeing you again." I said.

"Thank you for visiting me." He then grabbed my hand through the hole and stared at the ring he gave me yesterday. "I thought you will not take care of this." He looked at me, snickering. I slapped his hand and took my hand back. "Ya! I'm just joking, okay?"

"I know." I sighed and smiled softly. "I will take care of this forever, Chim." His eyebrow raised, as if he's not believing what did I just say.

"Well, forever is a long time." He took my hand again and stared at the ring once more as if it's so precious. "I really liked the fact that it suited you well. I thought the ring will be too big for you."

"It's destiny." I answered plainly. He looked at me--wait, I mean, he's judging me just by staring at me. "We won't meet if we're not destined."

"Our parents made our destiny." He said as if it's bad luck. "But I'm glad that they picked you to be mine."

"You're getting too cheesy, Park Jimin." We both laughed and then stayed silent. We just went silent and though no one is talking, I felt comfortable. Maybe I really am comfortable with him.

"It's Jin hyung's birthday today, am I right?" He asked and I nodded. He then sighed problematically. "I wish I could come to your dinner."

"It's alright, Chim. I'll tell him that you greeted him." I answered and he half-smiled. I noticed how some of his wounds and bruises started fading. It made me smile all of a sudden. Atleast he's recovering fast.

"You've been staring at me for about two minutes already, Dahyun." I just realized that I've been gazing at him. I know what he's thinking of. He will surely tease me again. "I know I'm handsome, but you've been staring at me like crazy. You're even smiling!"

"W-What?" I felt myself blush. I wanted to run away from him because I'm getting shy and embarrassed at the same time. "Y-You're just joking, right?"

"No, I'm not." He said and crossed his arms. "Just admit it. You love me, don't you?"

"Haven't I told you the answer already?" I asked him. I know that I told him that I love him yesterday and for sure, he wants to hear it again and tease me.

"I want to hear it again." Jackpot. He neared his face towards the glass wall while pouting exaggeratedly. He's even doing aegyo infront of my face! This man is so shameless, oh my god.

"Okay, I love you, Park Jimin." I said which made him smile sincerely and genuinely. It's a smile from within his heart.

"I love you, too, Park-Kim Dahyun." He winked which made me almost throw up and gush at the same time. As usual, we talked about a few more things about our daily lives before sending each other our goodbyes. He even kissed my hand and gave me a flying kiss. Giggling, I gave him the same gestures that he did to me and went back to Eunwoo who is dying because of boredom.

"Your brothers have been calling me and asking me the same thing. 'Where are you?'" He said as soon as I reached him. "Let's go?" I nodded and we both entered his car.

--*

Lame chappy again :--(

I wanted to apologize to you guys for not updating that often. Please do understand that I AM A VERY BUSY STUDENT. Thank you for understanding ❤

Follow my twt acct: @dubugh

Don't forget to vote, comment and share! : D