Emotions galore

Draco's pov

I left with Harry and we arrived at our common room. We knocked on Hermione's door and Ginny opened it. She let us in and as Harry looked at her, he wasn't shocked to see that the bruise was gone. This was Hermione who could heal herself in a split second. She really is amazing. Harry hugged her and said
"Everything will be ok, I'm not going to be friends with him now. Not after what he did. I'm so sorry." After a few minutes Blaise came running in, knocking me over. What is with everyone knocking me to the floor? He hugged Hermione saying,
"Everyone hates Weasel after I yelled at him explaining to everyone what he did. Even lavender looked like she would vomit because of the story. I told him if there was a next time it wouldn't be humiliation and a beating, I will kill him myself." I was impressed with what Blaise just told us. Ginny clapped and Blaise's hair went purple and Hermione laughed as she watched his hair change colour. So I stepped up and assured everyone,
"If he ever comes near you, everyone of us will have your back, now you have both the Gryffindors, Ravenclaws and the Slytherins on your side, plus most of the guys in this school like you. Some even love you." I said that last bit really quietly while blushed. It mustn't have been that quiet because she blushed and her hair turned purple then pink.
She came up to me and hugged me. Then she pulled away but somehow she couldn't move. I looked at Ginny and Harry who were laughing and Blaise whose hair was red. My eyes widened and I realised I couldn't move either. So I spoke up.
"Why can't we move? Why are you two laughing? And Blaise, are you going to kill me? Please don't, I don't know what's happening" Ginny then started to explain
"He is angry at us for the spell we just used. Look up silly." Hermione and I looked up and saw mistletoe toe. We both blushed and her hair turned purple then back to pink.
"Hermione ,what does purple represent?" I asked trying to avoid the subject. Hermione returned
"ummm... it, well... it doesn't matter what purple represents." Ginny laughed, Blaise's hair turned a brighter red and Harry explained to us about the spell saying
"You can't move away until you kiss. You two couldn't realise it but we could. Blaise may not like it but he is also under the same spell which is why your head is till attached."
"What do you mean the same spell?" Blaise asked as his hair turned grey. Then it was my turn to laugh. He looked at me and Harry spoke up again.
"Draco and Hermione didn't realise they had feelings for each other and well Ginny I don't know if you realise but Blaise is in love with you. That is what purple represents. Blaise I'm not sure if Ginny likes you but I think she does." Blaise and Hermione both turned pink.
"Is that true? About the purple and that you like me?" I heard Ginny ask. Who answered was not who I expected.
"Ginny Blaise is in love with you and our hair turnes purple when we are around or thinking about a person we love." Hermione confessed. I smiled and leaned and kissed her. It was the most amazing kiss ever. Full of love and passion. I broke away as I heard Harry cheering. Blaise's hair was still red until Ginny went up to him and turned his head and kissed him too. They almost forgot we were in here because it lasted way longer than expected.

Hermione's pov

I must say that kiss was way better than my kiss with Ron. It was the best feeling ever. Then I saw Ginny and Blaise kiss, they only broke away when I coughed. I mind linked Blaise. Mind link. That's a good name for it. 'Blaise, so how was the kiss? Must have been good if you forgot we were here'
"Why are they staring at each other making faces?" I snapped out of my thought when I heard Harry speak up.
"We can mind link. Talk through each other's mind. So Blaise was it?" I saw Blaise's hair turn pink and he blushed. His hair turned brown. He returned the favour by asking me "yes, so was it for you?" His hair turned to normal as I blushed and nodded and my hair turned pink. Then my hair turned yellow then blue then white than back to normal.
"Woah, what's wrong?" He asked with a brown hair. 'now I'm worried and scared that Ron will come after him, after Draco, if he ever heard about what happened.'
"Hey nothing will happen, I promise." He comforted me with a hug.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The hair colours represent her emotions
Purple- Love
Pink- embarrassment
Red- Anger
Grey- confusion
Brown- cheeky/cunning
Yellow- worry
Blue- sad
White- Innocence