Axe-you-to-die

Panda P.O.V.

"Not another one!What did we even do to this ghost?!" I furiously shouted.Cacai was leaning on the rails of the balconing, looking at the lifeless body of Mae.Reese was cursing.Bunny was hopping around.Wolfy had no reaction.Just a blank, emotionless face."Speaking of ghosts, where's the ghost?" I asked through her crying.Then, to calm myself, I almost punched Wolfy.Still no reaction, as if he expected it."What you should be asking is, where's Helena?" Wolfy said.We all looked at Grace."I  don't know.We seperated when we were hiding.I last saw her headed for the washroom." Grace said."Then to the washroom!" Reese ordered."Stop hopping bunny!" Cacai scolded."Yes mommy." Bunny teased.We all proceeded to the washroom.

Helena's P.O.V.

"I just saw.A pig being brutally shred to pieces by wolves.Then I was chased by those wolves." I said as I leaned on a wall in the washroom,exhausted.I felt an eerie presence.I saw a head poke through the door.Then, an entire body."Goodevening Helena." It said in a scrambled voice."What's good about the evening right now?You just killed my friends!" I yelled at it.I threw a hammer at her.Then a fire extinguisher.Then a chair.Then a knife.Then a sledge hammer.They all passed through her."What did I expect?" I thought."Number one, did you think those would hurt me?Number two, where are you getting these things??" The ghost asked."Gurl that ain't your business!" I said then I threw a bucket of slime at it."Are you a woman?!" I asked while throwing the bucket.The ghost looked annoyed."How dare you ruin my dress!Yes I am a woman!" It angrily shouted then it possessed me."Now to figure out where this weapons come from." I said.I found my backpack and I opened it."What in the world?This backpack is huge inside!There's even a fire hydrant and..and..a HYENA?!" I yelled, amazed.Then, I felt something round.It read, Shipping World.Have I possessed a shipper?Get me out of here!Wait, I have to kill this human first." I exclaimed.I then heard footsteps outside."Helena!Are you alright?" A voice asked.I got a sword from the backpack.

Reese' P.O.V.

"We're coming in Helena.If you're in there.Do not kill us with your weapons." I said and kicked the door open.I saw Helena holding her sword and pointing it at her neck."One step closer and she dies." The same mangled voice from before came out of Helena's mouth.She then proceeded to raise an axe and threatened to throw it at me."I'm axing you to die.Get it? Get it? Anyways, if you killl yoursleves, I will let her live.While she was distracted with talking, I crept behind her and took the sword.We then had a battle.I threw the axe up with my sword and it got stuck on the ceiling.Helena looked for her bag but Panda had already took it."Good one Pan-pan!" Wolfy greeted and raised his hand waiting for a high five.Too bad, it was a waste.Panda just passed Wolfy.Helena ran for the hills and we chased her.We caught up to her but she somehow managed to get a sign post and was about to hit Cacai with it but I threw the sword at Helena.I didn't mean to.It pierced through her and she fell to the ground.The ghost emerged from her body and laughed insanely.It then disappeared.We ran to Helena as she said her last words, "Slime...it can slow her down." Hr life was then truly taken away and she laid down there lifelessly.Panda closed her eyes.Cacai was frozen in fear.Wolfy was trembling but managed to keep a straight face.Grace had broken down in tears.Bunny was trying to comfort her.Anotherone had been taken.

Author's note:

Leave feedback,check cast members,vote if you want.That's your checklist.Bye!I appreciate the reads!