It's Time...

Wolfy's P.O.V.
"Hey guys,the slime guns are finished! We just need to test this on a ghost!" Jessica announced."Good.Now where are we supposed to test this?" Grace asked.All of us we're thinking as hard as we could."Window ghost!" Panda suggested."Good idea Pan-pan!" I said."Ice! Not now!" Panda scolded.What did I do? I thought.Suddenly, everything went black.Then, I was in an empty room.I squinted and I saw a ghostly figure appear in front of me."Hello?Who are you?Where am I?" I asked.The ghost thing turned around and Gasp! "Grandma!?" I yelled, surprised and happy at the same time."Hello Wolfy." She said in a sweet,calming voice.Unlike those other ghosts."What?Am I dead?What happened?" I asked again.She gave me a piece of paper and everything went black again."Wolfy!Wolfy!Ice! I know your secret!" I heard a voice say.I jumped up at those words."You do?!" I said."No.Do you have one?" Panda asked.I let out a sigh of relief."What happened?" I asked."Well, you blacked out and suddenly jumped up with a piece of paper in your hand that wasn't there before." Cacai explained.We read the piece of paper and it explained everything."So, when Lui pressed that button, she started a time loop.When the camera broke, it made itself a time bomb.That could erase existence.But, since books are supposed to have that cliché problem, we don't know how to fix this camera of yours Wolfy.At least it says how to trap ghosts." Bunny said."We use tape." I suggested."Magic tape!" "Magic glue!" Some suggested."Or we could fix it with tools and- "Reese, now's not the time to pretend to be smart.Guys, this camera can't be fixed.The screen is cracked and so is half of the camera.Plus, it's going to get worst in a little while.It can't be fixed.We're all going to die!" Bunny explained."He's right.There is nothing we can do." Cacai resentfully (is that right?) agreed."We can't lose hope now." Panda shouted at us."No time for speech Panda.Hey where.s the camera?" I asked."Hahaha! How foolish of you people to plan now! Say goodbye to this camera!" Murder ghost taunted.Lianne got a slime gun and shot the ghost."My clothes!" It screamed.I grabbed the camera and we all climbed up the stairs to the roof."Oh come on! The roof?!" Cacai yelled."Maybe the ghost burns in the daylight?" Grace suggested.We heard wet feet coming from the roof door."GRRRR.WOLFY STOP RUNNING FROM ME!" The ghost ordered.Suddenly, Jessica started to float higher and higher.We all shot the ghost with our slime guns, but it was no use."I was planning on killing chocolate guy but I guess the extras can go." Laughed murder ghost.Jessica was thrown into the air and Panda threw one of the portal orbs from Helena's bag towards her."JESSICA IS BLASTING OFF AGAIN!" Jessica exclaimed and went to a portal.The ghost took control of Panda and grabbed a sword from the bag.She seemed to be running towards me.Wait.Lianne's behind me.But I can't move.I can't let another friend die. I thought. Then, I was pushed to the side by an unknown force.(May the force not be with you) Cacai pushed Lianne out of the way."I guess...this is..how I die.." Said Cacai as she fell to the ground.Grace slapped Panda forcing the ghost to lose control of her. We heard a high pitched scream."I killed her! I..killed...her." Panda sobbed and knelt on the floor. Lianne had fainted from shock.Reese was dragging her down the stairs.Grace was trying to comfort Panda but could not help but cry.Bunny was frozen.What have I done?Because of me, my friends are dying.Seeing them die is bringing back those memories...the memories that led to this.We were so close to finally graduating too.So close to being free from this school.Now,because of me, their dreams have been shattered.I can't take this anymore...I have to tell them.All of them.At least I can keep that one promise.
A/N
I don't even know what year they're in right now.I'm not sure if they're in grade school or college.Not high school because too cliche. Anyways, thank you for the support and views and I'm sorry if this story is getting more and more confusing.Thats just how I am.Confusing. Later people!