The Invitation

Wolfy's P.O.V.

"Greetings of peace dear parents! Your child has been invited to a seminar-workshop for the Junior PauliNews that will help your child become an independent news writer.This will be an overnight activity and we enncourage your child to sleep at school. We look forward to seeing your child there!" I read the letter to my mom."That sounds interesting and you'll learn a lot. I'm allowing you to go there. Here's the payment. When does that start?" Mum asked "March 20." I answered lazily. I took the payment,stuffed it in my backpack and went to my room.I started messaging my friend who couldn't go to the seminar-workshop."Lucky her" I thought.
B=Banana W=Me
B: Make sure to tell me how it was. My parents planned an activity on March 20 so I can't really go.Sorry!
W: Sure. I won't forget about it.(sarcasm)
B: And say hi to Panda for me.Don't forget to do it just because you're too shy to.
W: ...

"Is this really a good idea? Seminar's are really boring, especially this one.It's going to last two days!Overnight stay too.What was I thinking? On the plus side, I get to see Panda! Also a bunch of other classmates and friends who's names I wish I forgot because they are crazy." I said to myself like a crazy person.I heard my phone making squeaking noises. Oh wait, that's just the ringtone. Then it stopped. "Shawn!Wolfy! Dinner!" Mum shouted.At the dinner table, mum mentioned grandma's old camera."You should really use that camera instead.It hasn't been used for years and I'm afraid it might break. That camera has been in the family for generations.Plus, you're a photojournalist right?" Mum asked "But isn't that camera haunted? Grandma said that if you point it somewhere at just the right moment, you could catch a ghost?" Shawn, my cousin, asked."Oh your grandma was just joking around.Ghosts aren't real.Besides, they're only dangerous if you're annoying them or is a danger to them." Mum replied."Back to your question mum.Yes I am a photojournalist.But what if that camera breaks while I'm using it at school?I can't just carry another one." I said "Then don't break it.Now finish eating and go to bed.Seminar's tomorrow." So I went and finished my food and got ready for bed.I placed grandma's camera beside the bed. I was excited to see my friends again. As I was about to close my eyes, I took one last look at the camera. I swear I saw something on its lense.It was almost human-like. I'm probably just seeing things. I fell asleep a few minutes later.