The Seminar Workshop Day 1

It was Panda! Finally, she arrived. Too bad my plan to prank her failed. So all I could do was say hi. I watched as she lined up at the attendance. Oh wait, no, she's just walking around in circles. "Why are people lining up?" She asked."That's for signing the attendance. You already signed right?" I replied."Oh shoot." She said while dropping her bag and going to the line. "I guess that's a no." I thought.So everyone got ready. This guy started lecturing everyone like an actual seminar. Wow, that was boring. Time slowly passed by and it was already 5:00pm. "So everyone, that will be all for today.After dinner, you have free time before going to bed." Sir G. said. Free time was really boring. So I went to my friends who were telling scary stories about the school. It wasn't really scary though. Then I remembered the camera."I brought my grandma's camera. She used to say that this camera was mysteriously magical.(As if magic isn't mysterious enough)If you point it somewhere, there's a chance that you'll see a ghost on the screen. Take a picture of it and it materializes so that everyone can see it even without the camera. It sounds strange but that's how old people are right? Want to test it out guys?" I said."Sure.As long as it keeps us entertained." Reese answered. "YES! But let's try it in here first. We have a lot of time to kill. It's only 7:00pm." Helena suggested. The rest just nodded enthusiastically. So I turned on the camera and pointed it at the desk in front.Nothing.Door?Nothing. Mae's face? Nothing. I was sure that would work because she's usually scary like everyone else here. Unless, it did work and she's the ghost! Nah."Well that was definetely a lie." Margareth said."Killjoy camera." Bunny added."Maybe there just wasn't a ghost here and-" Grace said before being cut off."Maybe there just wasn't a ghost here! And what were you saying?" Helena repeated."And they're outside the room-" Grace was once again interrupted."And they're outside the room!"Helena copied."Great idea Helena" Mae sarcastically said."Hey that was Grace's idea!" Bunny defended. I just sat there. Pointing the camera in a random direction and took a picture. Hey Panda's photobombing again."Did you take a picture of me!" Panda angrily asked."Um...You photobombed and like, it's just half, maybe less, of your face.How's that taking a picture of someone?" I asked back and showed her the piture. Panda just walked off annoyed and outsmarted.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Horror part starts next chapter. The first three were just fillers and comedy, I think. Example of accidental including of someone because of photobombing is up there. Check out the cast members!