All over again...

Wolfy's P.O.V.

"Guys.My watch, it's acting funny.The date, it's still March 20." Mae said."That can't be right.That was yesterday.It probably just needs batteries." Cacai suggested.I was standing still as a lampost.Shuddering and obviously scared."Oh wow.Like a watch needs new batteries if the hands are still moving." Reese sarcastically said."Be quiet.We need to worry more about what's written on this door.I wonder what it means." Bunny ordered."Oh that's easy, it says One.Trapped." Margareth explained.Bunny looked at hurt in disbelief."You think I can't read? I asked what it means, not what it says." Bunny shouted.Cacai and Grace restrained Margareth and Bunny to keep them from fighting."One.One down, and the rest of use are  left." I muttered.Still shaking."Stop being a wimp." Panda said."You don't understand.This day-" I was cut off by the sound of Mrs.Honeylee calling for them."The seminar's about to start! Come inside and sign the attendance.Our guest has also arrived!" She shouted.We all looked at each other."Guest? Isn't that what she reffered to Sir G as, yesterday?" Mae asked. The others ignored her and walked to the room venue. The day was just the same as yesterday, exactly the same. Everything that happened was the samee as what they thought was yesterday. The hours passed by and 5:00pm came. Sir G. said the same thing.Dinner was ready and free time afer dinner.Then lights out at 10."This doesn't make any sense.We're supposed to go home today.What does he mean lights out? We're supposed to be dismissed at 5:00 pm and we just had dinner." Margareth wondered."I'm not asking them." Reese confirmed."My camera, it's been acting weird all day.The screen, it's been glowing blue the whole day.I don't get it.The screen's even cracked and so is part of the camera.How's it still alive?" I stated."Well, let's go out and see.Test it." Grace suggested."It doesn't seem like a good idea.What if we see another crazy-evil ghost?" Panda argued."Come on! What could possibly go wrong? Sure Lui died but how are we supposed to get our answers?" Helena argued back."No.We're not risking another death.One scary ghost is enough, but two evil ones? No way.It might possess us too.Then make us kill ourselves." Bunny said.So they decided to stay in the classroom and sleep.The next day, or what they thought was the next day, wennt exacty like the first and second, although Lui was still nowhere too be found.The teachers were completely clueless.So when it was their free time,"This is creeping me out!" Mae exclaimed."The day repeated again!Plus, our watches are still on March 20.This is freaky!" Cacai stated."I know what's happening." I whispered.The others looked intently at me.Waiting for me to finish."Trapped.We're trapped here, in time.It's like that time loop thing in Ms.Peregrine's home for Peculiar Children.If one of us dies, that person is dead.I'm not sure if its permanent, but we have to find a way out of this.It must have something to do with the camera.We have to go out and find that ghost by the window.Maybe even my grandmother.Before she died, she promised to watch over me.If we find them, we could get answers." I explained."Then it's planned.We're going out.Tonight." Bunny said.We went out and I pointed my camera at a distant room.It glowed blue so I took a picture.What I saw was unexpected."Run!Hide!Move and get way from that ghost!" I ordered them.I felt the cold up my spine. I saw Mae staring at the ghost, frozen in fear.This was what I feared.The ghost glided slowly towards Mae."Someone! Help her!" I heard Reese shout.But it was no use.We were all frozen.I've done it.The worst mistake possible.I've dragged my friends into my own problem.A problem that could cost them their lives, and I can do nothing.There was a blinding light."No!" Cacai screamed.""How are the teachers still asleep?!" Margareth asked.The ghost was gone.Suddenly, we felt a strange aura around Mae.We only saw eachother and Mae.No, it wasn't our friend anymore.It was simply a dead, vengeful ghost possessing her.She jerked up her head and wore a smile.A smile a murderer would have after succesfully killing their target.Not the voice of Mae but the voice of a monster came out of her mouth.A shrill,high-pitched laugh then filled the room.Echoing and bouncing around."Let's play a game." It said in a ghastly,scrambled voice.

===========================================================

This is quite a long chapter.I'm proud of myself.I hope you like the book so far and thanks to those people who look at this book.Make sure to check out the cast members' stories! Also, thanks to that unknown person who votes on almost everything I post.*looks at person*