By the Window

Narrator's P.O.V.
"Hey guys!Where are you going?" Lui asked politely."Oh we're just going on a ghost hunt using Wolfy's magical camera.Wanna come?"Panda invited. Lui looked confused. "Sure?" She answered? So they walked around the corridor. Wolfy was pointing the camera every possible direction she could. When she pointed at a window, the camera's screen glowed blue. He took a picture."Aaaa!" Cacai and Mae screamed. They all stared at the window where a glowing human like figure stood. It was floating a few inches above the floor and had shoulder-length hair. No one dared look at its face. Finally Reese took a glance that became a stare.There was an eerie silence but it was broken by the sound of Bunny's voice."You having a staring contest Reese?" He teased."She's pretty.Creepy but pretty." Reese described. Everyone except Mae who was in a fainted-like state on the ground stared."Are you going to kill us?" Wolfy asked with no fear. The thing glared at Wolfy."No.I will only warn you.Do not use that camera again.Do not risk angering ghosts.It is rare to find a ghost who bears no ill will against humans.I only wish to help students because I was once a teacher.If you dare use that camera again, you could run into the evil spirits that haunt the school.Or perhaps, that vengeful ghost of a student who died here not so long ago."The ghost replied.Wolfy felt a sudden rush of fear and nervousness. The camera slipped of Wolfy's hand and dropped on the ground. Breaking its screen."Oh no! Here let me pick it up and test it." Lui said. She took aim at a door and snapped a pic. A big mistake though. Along with accidentally pressing the wrong button, she didnt notice the cracked screen glow. Something materialized at the door like the first ghost and grabbed Lui."Help!Help!" Lui screamed and let go of the camera.Good thing she was already on the floor.Wolfy, Reese, Bunny and about everyone else played tug of war with the door ghost.Then, the window ghost screamed in fear as the door opened and revealed a portal."Everyone pull harder! That's not a book portal! That's a portal to the other place!" Wolfy ordered.The door ghost let go causing everyone to stumble back. Cacai and Lui crashing into a wall.Mae still fainted.Reese and Bunny ran to the door and closed it.The ghosts disappeared.Wolfy was somehow punched by Panda."How come I keep getting hurt when I'm with you?!" Wolfy asked Panda.They all ran back to the room venue."Where's Lui and Cacai? And how did Mae get here still fainted?" Margareth asked."I dragged her here." Wolfy happily amswered.They heard a scream outside the door."Lui!Hold on!" Cacai shouted.The door ghost was back and was pulling Lui again through a portal.The others tried to help but an invisible wall wasn't allowing it.Cacai lost and Lui was pulled through the portal.They all then woke up."Whew!It was all a dream!" Reese exclaimed."I don't think it was.Look, the screen's still broken." Wolfy pointed at the camera."Where's Lui?" Margareth asked.They went to the door outside the room venue.It had turned charcoal black."That happens to doors that have been made into a portal." Helena pointed out...There were messages on the door.Written were: enO,depparT.