Y-You're O2L?..

Sarah's pov

Ughh.. I had a terrible headache. I looked around the room to see where I was but all I could see what baige walls and a cement floor. Then I heard the door creak open I could feel the tears trembling down my face as 6 men with black masks walk into the room. The first one says " Ready boys 1 2 3!!" And they take off their masks. I see Jc Caylen, Kian Lawley, Trevor Moran, Connor franta, Ricky Dillon and Sam portoff. Ohmygosh. "So what's your name beautiful?" Sam asks. "M-my name is Sarah cullington." I answered. "Beautiful name for a beatiful girl" Say Jc and I weakly smile. Ricky walks over to me picking me and and untieing my hands and feet. "Why are you doing this?" I asked. "Because we needed a girl around here and because well we could use you." Connor said with a evil grin on his face. I was terrified I didn't know what to do or say?.. "Oh and you try and make a run for it the boy that catches you, you have to sleep with him." Says Connor. "Um who's the fastest?.." I asked curiously. "Me." He said. And then I got up and ran out the basement door to front door and I hit the side walk. I ran as fast as I could... Until someone picked me up by my waist I turned my head to see who it was and it was him.. Ohpp. ermergerd. Guysss. Who do you think it iss.?