Please..

As I turned my head he slapped me across the face and threw me on the ground Jc came up to him and punch him and he fell to the ground then Jc helped me up  and brought me back to the house and into his room. It was already 8:57 and I was pretty tired so then I fell asleep.

***3 hours later***

when I woke up I felt my head rising up and down then I lifted my head to to see Jc. He's adorable while he's sleeping. "Hey Sarah go back to sleep.." I heard Jc Mumble. "I can't I'm not tired anymore.." I answered back. "Do you want to watch tv?" Jc asked. "Sure.." I answered. He then went on to Netflix and me and him watched Ride Along. "Hey Sarah you wanna see my White Hammer?" "Really Jc!?!" I answered. "Hahaha Just kidding" Jc Answered. We both sat up Talked for about 20 minutes and then he started to close his eyes and he leaned in and then I felt a pair of lips on mine. I felt a little fire start up in my stomach. As our lips moved in sync he brought his hands to my hips and I brought my hands to his neck then he yawned into the kiss. "Wow way to ruin the moment Jc" I said. "I'm tired okay?" he mumbled and then layed down. After two minutes I finally layed down beside him. But then I felt his arms around my waist pulling me closer to him. "Goodnight baby." Jc Mumbled. "Night dudeeee" I said then slowly drifted to sleep.