I need you

hey guys the song for this whole chapter is River Flows In You, just play it starting now.

Nash Grier, I've always wanted to meet him,but, not like this. Ricardo left the house and that's when Nash came running to me and tried untieing me by hand, I'm guessing it didn't work so he ran to the kitchen and got a knife he tried cutting the rope he got it lose enough for me to move around. Then he ripped it off. Then helped me up and lead me to the kitchen to get some water. "Why are you h-helping me?" I barely muttered. "Because nobody, and I mean nobody deserves to be treated like an animal." Nash said looking me dead in the eyes. "Won't he be back soon?" I asked. "Yes, and that's why we should hurry up because you obviously can't walk, so I'll drive us somewhere from him, somewhere he'll never wanna go" When I heard that it just made me curious. "Where?" I asked. "The O2L house" Why would Ricardo be scared of the O2L house? "I'll tell you why later, and yes I realized we,d be driving for hours, but its the best thing and I'm sure Jc would be there." He knew about me and Jc? I guess I keep learning new things every minute now. That's when he went into Ricardo's room and got some stuff, I'm guessing my clothes he got me. He grabbed my hand and ran outside and started the car before I could climb Ricardo came pulling up, that's when Nash pulled me in. That's when we heard Gunshots.

(a/n oh snap! guys there's some action for y'all I actually really liked this chapter a lot, but hey I'm having another trailer contest for 1 week. my kik is leelee12345677 Kik me the traier and I'll pick the best. and you'll be in my next chapter as someone who helps out Sarah And Nash, And maybe become Nash's Girlfriend.