The Date.

I woke up at 3 am Jc was snoring. I went to the bathroom, and dozed off, but, then woke up to Jc opening the door. "why are you sleeping on the floor?" Jc asked curiously. "you kept snoring." I said sleepily. He took my arm and dragged me to the bed with him. "well I need my girlfriend to cuddle with." he said then wrapped his arms around me. After he said that I heard light snores then drifted off to sleep to the beating of his heart.

I woke up to expecting Jc beside me but he wasn't. Then I heard him talking to someone on the balcony. " Yeah man have it ready by 7:30 yeah, thanks man she'll love it alright I gotta go she's up." Jc was telling someone. Then Jc walked over to me and sat beside me and kissed me lightly on the forehead. "Hi princess" then handed me a cotton candy frappe from Starbucks. (a/n they're the best thing ever almost). "tonight me and you are going on a date, later I'm having Jenn from YouTube (a/n jennxpenn ) pick you up and help you pick something out and get ready." Before I could say anything else he said something. "well I gotta leave baby I'll see you later" then pecked me on the lips and left. I was actually excited for today. Once he left I got up and closed the curtains and rushed back to the bed and watched some TV while drinking my frappe. After I finished I threw it away, and got in the shower, washed my hair, and then got out I wrapped the towel around my body and went out to get some clothes. I grabbed some and went back into the bathroom put them on and before I even walked out there was a knock on the door. I ran to the door and opened it to see it was Jenn. She looks so pretty in person. Her hair, her smile, her eyes, ohmylorde. Am I fangirling over Jenn Mcalister? I think I am. "Hi you ready to go have a little girls day out?" Jenn said with her beautiful smile. "Yup" I shyly said.  After that we walked to her car got in and drove off to the mall. We went to forever 21 and I saw this cute mini mint green shirt. I showed Jenn. "Ohmylorde yass that would be so cute with this white blouse I just saw over here!"

2 hours later.

Me and Jenn just finished chatting, shopping, and fangirling over so many things. it was now 5 and Jenn just got finished with my hair and make-up. And Jc is coming at 5:15. "You look beautiful." Said Jenn. " Thank you." I said smiling. After that Jc came in and stood there smiling. " Look at my beautiful girlfriend." Jenn left and me and Jc went to his car. "Baby, tonight will be perfect."