I trusted you..

One of the gunshots hit the back window that's when Nash told me to reach under my seat one I did I felt a gun. I remember when I was little and I had a gun and accidently shot my father. "SHOOT!" Nash yelled. I couldn't kill another person, no matter what they did to me. That's when he grabbed it out of my hand and told me to take the wheel. Once I did he climbed onto the top of the car. There was a huge truck coming and I heard a gunshot and yell until everything turned black.

5 hours later.

I awoke with a huge headache I opened my eyes to see I was in Connor's room. I heard giggling and laughing coming from across the hall which was Jc's room. I opened the door (Guys put on behind these hazel eyes by Kelly Clarkson right now) to see Jc kissing some girl with black hair. He was topless, and she only had a sundress on. I felt tears streaming down my cheeks. That's when Jc turned around. "Sarah, this isn't what it looks like." Jc said trying to calm me down. "Then what the fu*k does it look like to you Jc?!" I said. "huh? cause it looks to me you're making out with some chick when you know you have a girlfriend, no I'm sorry had a girlfriend as in past tense." By time I was done yelling Connor already came into the room. He put his hand on my lower back trying to lead me out of the room but I refused. "Why Jc why?" I asked. "Because sweetheart, he doesn't want some used whore, he wants someone better, like me." Her words burnt like a fire. But that was it, I ran to her and started dragging her to the floor by her hair and started kicking and punching her. That's when Jc pulled me off of her. "Don't you ever touch me." I said a little more harsh than I expected it to be. I left the room and went back to Connor's and grabbed a notebook and pen, and starting writing a suicide note. This week has been terrible, I honestly can't handle it anymore, it has to end today. After a couple of minutes writing I finally finished writing it. And went to the bathroom and kept searching through the drawers until I found a razor blade. Once I found it I slit my wrist 4 times and got the suicide note put it on my chest and laid in the tub until I had the energy to whisper the words "Goodbye world." Everything went black before the boys started rushing in.

A couple hours later.

I woke up, but, something was different I was home. It all seemed like a dream but it wasn't I know it was real. I looked at my wrist and saw it was bandaged up, I took the bandages off and saw four scars, and a note. The note read 'Sarah, since you're reading this note that means you have finally woken up. We do miss you but, honey it was for the best, we love you. P.s. don't come looking for us. Love ~ Jc ' I knew it wasn't fake, it was real all along, now all I have to do is find them. And that's why I'm going to do.

a/n omg guys that was the last chapter of this book but no fear my dear I'm making a sequel and its gonna be called 'Finding Them' Its coming out tomorrow at 3:00 pm! Okay.