Oh Hi!

After me and Sam had our little talk he told me to be ready in 15 minutes so I went up to the bathroom and put on some mascara, lip gloss, and some teal eye shadow. Then went downstairs and saw all the boys. "Hey you ready?" Sam asked. "Yep" I amswered while popping to 'p' at the end. Me and Sam got into his car and drove to the mall. While he was driving I felt him grab my hand and interlock our fingers. I blushed. Oh no do I have a crush on sam..? Once we got into the mall I said "Can we go to Hollister first pleaseeeee?" "Haha sure" He answered. Once we got in there I saw this hot guy with his shirt off and damn! Did he have a six pack. He had nice tanned skin. He walked up to us and said "welcome to Hollister I'm Ricardo" Me and Sam just nodded and smiled. Sam found a shirt he wanted so he went to the dressing room to try it on. "So you single?" Ricardo said. Which made me jump. "Yeah.." I answered him. Which Was true I never really hooked up with any of the guys yet. I mean me and Jc have kissed twice. And it feels like Sam has feelings for me. But I honestly don't know about Connor though. Ricardo was writing something down on a piece of paper then gave it to me and said "I gotta get back to work see you later cutie." He said then kissed my cheek. After that I folded the piece of paper and put it into my pocket. Then Sam Came back. "Have you seen anything you like here?" He asked "Uh there was this one shirt that has an opening in the back.?" I told him and then showed him the shirt. He bought it for me and then went to a couple more stores and then went back to the house. It was about 10:14 p.m. "Hey Sarah you're with Jc Again." Kian told me.  I slightly nodded and then went up to Jc's room and opened the door when I saw him....

Ohhhh Cliff hangerrrrr. Comment, Vote, fåñ. ~ Leighanne