Umm..

As I walked into Connor's room someone grabbed my arm and swung me into the room across which was Jc's. As I turned to see the person who grabbed I saw their face and it was Jc. "What do you want Jc haven't you hurt me enough?"  I said with an annoyed tone.  "Sarah I'm fucking sorry. I never meant it. I was being stupid. Please forgive me." Jc said with regret in his eyes. "Jc I'll give you another chance." I said with a smile. "I have to get to Connor now.." I said with a crooked smile.  "Or you could just stay with me" Jc said with a smile. "But I'll get in trouble, wouldn't I?" I asked confused. "Fine but, you can't leave without this" Jc said leaning forward. "Wha-" I was cut off my Jc's lip as we moved in sync he pressed me up against the wall and started moaning. Then he put me down. "Bye beautiful" Jc said and opened the door for me lead me to Connor's room. "Bye" I said while stepping into Connor's room. "Hey sarah" Connor said while laying in bed. "Oh hey Connor" I said. "Y'know You don't have to stand over there, you could come over here and we can get started." Connor said while sitting up. "Okay" I said while walking towards Connor's bed. As I sat down Connor layed me down and got on top of me. He layed little kisses on my stomach and stared at my lips and I stared at his. He then started leaning in and closing his eyes. Once I closed my eyes I felt a pair of lips on mine. And I heard something hit the wall really hard. I opened my eyes to see Jc was the one kissing me and Connor was on the floor in a little ball with pain in his face. I pulled apart and Said "What the fuck just happened?" "Oh, well Little Jc got jealous." Sam said. While helping up Connor. "Well Jc should know that tonights my night!" Connor yelled and lunged at Jc but I got in the way. And that's when Kian and Ricky came running into the room and Jc pushed me out of the way just in time. And once I hit the wall everything went black..

………

Fuckk. I thought to myself. I had a really bad headache. I opened my eyes to see where I was. I was in Jc's room. I sat up to see he was laying beside me. "Sarah Ohmygod you're awake I thoight you were in a coma." Jc said While wrapping his arms around me. "Well I'm not so go back to sleep. " I said in an annoyed tone. "Sarah I couldn't help myself from being Jealous." Jc said while putting his hand on my thigh. "Why couldn't you" I asked while swatting his hand away. "Because I love you." Jc said while looking down. "You what?" I asked. "I love you Sarah." Jc Said. While hugging me. As I hugged back I crashed our lips together. We were making out for like 3 minutes. Theb we pulled apart. "What happened with you and Connor?" I had to ask. "We got into a fight for like 5 minutes until we got pulled apart by Kian & Ricky and Sam went down stairs to get an Ice pack for your head Then we all agreed that you'd be sleeping with me tonight, since we already had sex. And then I carried you to my room and went downstairs to talk it out with Connor and he understood but you get him tomorrow night." Jc said while putting his hand on mine. "Okay, well I'm going to sleep I'm tired G'night Jc I love you." I said and I really meant it too. "Goodnight Sarah & I love you more."

Connor's pov

So there saying I love you already. Not with me around they won't.

Guys I really like chapter alot. Comment, fan, and vote. ~ Leighanne